shape
carat
color
clarity

Nerves about Veil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
So I guess I need a little reassurance, I tried on this veil at the bridal store the other day

Veil

It was close to $400 and The little beaded detail at the bottom really didn''t show up on my dress,so I didn''t really like it. I did however love the shape and flow,as well as the length of the veil (about 60 inches).

So I found an etsy seller that seemed to make some beautiful veils and am having her make it for me.She seems super nice and work is stunning.Here is the link to the shop:

Etsy Shop

It wasn''t expensive or anything and you can return it.I guess I''m just worried I won''t like it or the color will be off or whatever and once again I will be without a veil.The veil thing has been a battle as to find one that I like at all.I originally never thought I would even wear a veil,but I found that one and it was almost perfect.I''m sorry for the ranting I guess I just need people to talk me off a ledge.Thanks for reading.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Can she send you a swatch of colors before she makes it? That way you can match it to your dress. As for not liking it...that''s your call. If she''s done good work on her site, I''d trust her to make it.
2.gif

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 12:25:14 PM
Author: sunnyd
Can she send you a swatch of colors before she makes it? That way you can match it to your dress. As for not liking it...that''s your call. If she''s done good work on her site, I''d trust her to make it.
2.gif

A swatch is an awesome idea b/c then you can compare it to your dress swatch!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I do have a dress swatch,and it is a good idea to get one from the veil maker as well.I think I would have done that if the total cost of the veil wasn''t $30 lol.If it was over $50 I think I would have asked for one.

I think the anxiety comes from me,thinking for years that I wouldn''t be a veil bride either.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it''s a beautiful veil - it will all be ok.. breathe :)
was that reassuring enough?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results