shape
carat
color
clarity

@Neptune your style inspired me

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you look fabulous!! That outfit shows off your gorgeous figure to perfection. I can't wait to hear what the Style Queen herself thinks!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look gorgeous! That is one fantastic outfit!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Girl, you beat me to this. I’ve been yearning for something very similar lately, and it’s also black.

You make me proud and good for you to treat yourself. I’m fond of those darling and fluid appliqués. Such fun, and pink heels...! You know how I feel about blue and black together, haha.

7235a.jpg

If you want to further emphasize the texture, pair the skirt with top in similar shade of black. Oh, I also agree with others that you look fantastic!

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
@diamondyes You look great, love the outfit as is! Thanks for including a link to where you got it from as well, so kind!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Girl, you beat me to this. I’ve been yearning for something very similar lately, and it’s also black.

You make me proud and good for you to treat yourself. I’m fond of those darling and fluid appliqués. Such fun, and pink heels...! You know how I feel about blue and black together, haha.

7235a.jpg

If you want to further emphasize the texture, pair the skirt with top in similar shade of black. Oh, I also agree with others that you look fantastic!

Thanks for the idea! You are a huge source of inspiration for me. Between you and “Emily in Paris” - I’m really stepping out of my comfort zone! 447220F5-3EAB-4D9D-801B-30AE081A5937.png 447220F5-3EAB-4D9D-801B-30AE081A5937.png

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
@diamondyes You look great, love the outfit as is! Thanks for including a link to where you got it from as well, so kind!

The pics of the seller show it off really well. Also I’m jazzed to buy from a Canadian designer. A rare treat!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results