shape
carat
color
clarity

Neighbors are moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

OMG! I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!. I just went to the craft store and to grab lunch and when I got back saw the big u-haul truck!!!.

I hope it''s all of them (since about 4 people live there!!). These are my not so nice neighbors that own the Rottweiler that attacked me in January.

I''ve gotten used to the dog growling and barking at me everyday, I''ve gotten used to the nasty looks and uncomfortable moments when we pass each other in the sidewalk or when we are both parking at the same time (we also have our parking sports side by side)....I''ve gotten used to it all but it''s still not a happy way to live...so I am so excited to see they''re leaving!!!

I got tell my lawyer, not sure he needs to know, but just in case!.

I wish them well wherever they go. I hope their dog gets a chance to live a better live in a bigger place and that he gets the training he needs. I hope what happenned to me doesn''t happen to anyone else wherever they go!!

Anyway, just wanted to share. I''m looking through the window and making a happy dance (they can''t see me) hehe..

M~

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Mandarine, that is great news!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent!!
36.gif

Congratulations again for standing your ground in a difficult situation. I hope the new neighbors will be good friends.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
woohoo.gif

cheerleader1.gif

yippee10.gif

walklikeanegyptian.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yipppppeeeee
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah!!!

yip.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I look exactly like Ellen''s emoticons right now!! hehe

As soon as I get new neighbors I''ll be giving them a nice welcome hug! lol

Thanks again for celebrating with me!
36.gif

M~

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2007 1:48:56 PM
Author: Mandarine
Thank you guys!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I look exactly like Ellen''s emoticons right now!! hehe

As soon as I get new neighbors I''ll be giving them a nice welcome hug! lol

Thanks again for celebrating with me!
36.gif

M~
9.gif

I can just imagine your relief. I really am happy for you!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
emotion-19.gif
wooohoooo!!!! time to throw a party. thats awesome news mandarine!!!!!! hopefully the dog is moving with them
2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wippeee!!!! That''s great news!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!!!

I just did some spy work and called my other neighbor. She''s a great neighbor and a friend and has kept the relationship with this other neighbor to not make the situation more uncomfortable. Anyway, I saw them talking yesterday so I thought maybe she knew what was going on.

It looks like the guy and his girlfriend (the owners of the dog) are the ones moving right now. The owner of the house and her boyfriend are moving too but in another couple of months.

So I won''t be getting a new neighbor soon, but at least the dog and the son are leaving! Those two were the most intimidating to me!.

Yayyyyyy
1.gif

M~

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
WooHoo!!! Wonderful news, there is no reason to live in fear of another person''s dangerous pet! Hopefully they got tired of all of the complaints and dirty looks at them because of their dangerous dog that they probably haven''t trained properly.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine, I am SO glad for you. What a great relief. Hopefully they will be gone by tomorrow!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a relief for you. I am so glad you will not have to encounter them any longer, this is great news.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great news! I''d be doing the happy dance as well.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I hope really quiet and nice people move in
1.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Ditto Ellens post...that is a happy dance I can do no better!!

DKS

PS. I want you diligent...don''t leave anything outside...and if possible park somewhere else. These are not respectable honorable people...the last thing they do...just may be to give you a going away present...or take something...whatever. Lets hope they just leave...but you represent a splinter in their lives. So ...be diligent. Take a few photos or notes or something. Better safe and prepared than be broadsided.

Sorry to add a damper to an otherwise beautiful day! But I wuv you!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!! You must be thrilled!!! That''s great news. WOOHOO!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
PARTAAAY! Woohoo!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Super, super news!!!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT news. What a relief for you. I don''t think I could have handled it as well as you have. I''m glad it''s coming to an end for you.
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! Why did the Wizard of Oz "ding dong the witch is dead" song just pop into my head!!!???
28.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the happy dances and celebrating
36.gif

Miranda - lol, that was funny!!. Well, the witch is not moving yet (the mom, owner of the house)...but she will be moving in the next couple of months (yay!).

So, THEY''RE GONE!!!...I just saw the mom saying her good byes! I didn''t see the dog but I assume he already left or maybe he was in the car. They own the dog, so I hope they took him!!!

I am moving out in February anyway, but this is so much better!!! My nephews (2 and 4) may come to visit soon and I want them to be able to play outside without me freaking out!

36.gif
9.gif
10.gif
36.gif
1.gif

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I hope they continue to muzzle the dog when outside without the muzzle police (aka: me) always watching to make sure he had it on!.

M~

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2007 1:41:06 PM
Author:Mandarine
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

OMG! I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!. I just went to the craft store and to grab lunch and when I got back saw the big u-haul truck!!!.

I hope it''s all of them (since about 4 people live there!!). These are my not so nice neighbors that own the Rottweiler that attacked me in January.

I''ve gotten used to the dog growling and barking at me everyday, I''ve gotten used to the nasty looks and uncomfortable moments when we pass each other in the sidewalk or when we are both parking at the same time (we also have our parking sports side by side)....I''ve gotten used to it all but it''s still not a happy way to live...so I am so excited to see they''re leaving!!!

I got tell my lawyer, not sure he needs to know, but just in case!.

I wish them well wherever they go. I hope their dog gets a chance to live a better live in a bigger place and that he gets the training he needs. I hope what happenned to me doesn''t happen to anyone else wherever they go!!

Anyway, just wanted to share. I''m looking through the window and making a happy dance (they can''t see me) hehe..

M~
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! About darned time. I''m so happy for you, Mandarine.

shay

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine I am so very happy for you and wish you the best with the new ones..Going to have an apple cider to Celebrate this...with you....

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOORAY, and good riddance!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!!!!!!
9.gif

M~
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results