shape
carat
color
clarity

Negotiating Prices w/ Engagement Rings Direct

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Schultegat

Rough_Rock
It seems that Mark over at ERD has received many rave reviews on this site. I live in NYC an plan on visiting Mark shortly in order to purchase a diamond. Is it customary to negotiate the price or is the price listed on ERD''s wedbsite firm?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Honestly.......his prices are usually EXTREMELY competitive to begin with. I don''t know that there''s much more he could do. You can always ask, of course, but he''s already among the best prices around, so don''t get your hopes up.
1.gif

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
Hi there,

I bought my ring from Mark at ERD, and referred a few of my friends to him as well. About negotiating prices, I found the same stone using Pricescope''s search and told him other vendor''s prices. Since he had spent a lot of time and effort locating the diamond (eye clean 2 ct F I1), I only thought it was fair to settle on a price between the lowest and highest. After all, the difference only came out to a couple hundred dollars and we had been communicating for about 6 months already.

A friend of mine that bought a beautiful diamond with custom setting from Mark had him go with the lowest price they could find on the web. So... yes, I believe you can negotiate prices with him, but I think it''s best to go with a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results