shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your help! Opinions-Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Hello ladies...

So. The amateur photographer that i was going to use for my wedding has let me down and I am now not going to use him. Instead I''m considering a professional photographer. He seems pretty good at what he does. Please let me know what you think of him.

Pre-wedding
http://www.absoluteandalivephotography.com.au/pre-wedding/jade-heath

Wedding
http://www.absoluteandalivephotography.com.au/wedding-galleries/wedding-katrina-mick

They are of different couples. Help me please. I''m stressing.
40.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I''ll throw in my 2 cents...I didnt really like most of the engagement pictures. Most of them were just
too silly for me (but...that could have just been the couple). The good news is that he/she took so many pictures
you are sure to find a handful that are really nice (and really how many do you need)?

I thought the wedding pictures were much better They seem to have all the appropriate bridesmaids/groomsmen
shots in there. There were a combination of posed shots and casual shots which if it were me I would want. I
thought they were nice. Not fantastic but nice.

So...bottom line is this photograher gets the thumbs up from me if the price is right.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2009 10:32:44 AM
Author: tyty333
I guess I''ll throw in my 2 cents...I didnt really like most of the engagement pictures. Most of them were just
too silly for me (but...that could have just been the couple). The good news is that he/she took so many pictures
you are sure to find a handful that are really nice (and really how many do you need)?

I thought the wedding pictures were much better They seem to have all the appropriate bridesmaids/groomsmen
shots in there. There were a combination of posed shots and casual shots which if it were me I would want. I
thought they were nice. Not fantastic but nice.

So...bottom line is this photograher gets the thumbs up from me if the price is right.

Ditto. Since these appear to be proof galleries we are seeing EVERYTHING from the shoot- good and not so good. I feel the same way tyty feel''s about the e-pics. They were just so-so but I was pleasantly surprised about the wedding photos. I think that this photographer managed to capture enough nice shots to make a decent album so really it comes down to price.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with the other ladies - the epics were just so-so. At least from the rough drafts, you know that the photographer takes a LOT of shots so eventually you''ll get a good shot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results