shape
carat
color
clarity

need you again, Skippy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
so, i''m sitting here waiting for the new dishwasher which is to arrive in the next hour!

however, i''m on the hunt for the next new appliance: a microwave/hood/convection oven.

the top two contenders:

http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=SPECPAGE&SKU=JVM1790CK&SITEID=GEA&CHANNEL=CH0004&TABID=2

and

an LG, of course:

http://us.lge.com/products/model/detail/home%20appliances_cooking_over%20the%20range%20microwaves_LMVH1750.jhtml

the current one is an old Gold Star which is what LG used to be.......

any thoughts and/or recommendations?

movie zombie

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the microwave but it is LOUD. Let me go look and see what model I have. Back in a sec....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have LMV1630ST; funny the microwave says it was manufactured May 06. I would see if they are still loud; the dishwasher is quiet though and I love our fridge. I don't recommend it because of the noise. This may sound weird but can you see if the new ones aren't as noisy???

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m after the convection function mostly......don''t really don''t use the microwave other than to reheat things.....and need the outside vent function.

movie zombie

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 2:07:27 PM
Author: movie zombie
i'm after the convection function mostly......don't really don't use the microwave other than to reheat things.....and need the outside vent function.

movie zombie
Oh gotcha, we didn't go for the convection/micro because we bought this double oven and the top one is smaller so it wastes less, etc so I guess same effect http://www.jennair.com/catalog/product.jsp?parentCat=2&cat=69&prod=143&tabOption=features&filterLevel=full#info The micro we have has a vent function too. I like the lights under it.

Well the one you like is very nice!!! It looks nice too!

eta: keep me posted on how you love the Dishwasher?? I love our dishwasher!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
dishwasher being installed as i type.....and there have been problems......thank god hubby was home to help deal with. installer now changing wall plug for dishwasher to another location about 5 inches from the original so the washer can go back to the wall. add $155 to the cost of this new one........ and when the floor was tiled 4.5 years ago, the tiler didn''t do under the sink, so hubby went out and found our stash of unused tile and pieced it together. oh, and did i mention that when the old owners put down the granite counter top they didn''t put a board between it and the cabinetry for the granite to sit on so now the dishwasher will have to be anchored to the side of a cabinet?

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results