shape
carat
color
clarity

Need to Buy Platinum Setting Online! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

September2006

Rough_Rock
I am from Ireland. I was in the US recently on vacation and bought my engagement ring. It is a three stone antique style ring, with an additional three tinly stones set into the ring on either side - kind of like the Tacori style ring. My problem is the ring is white gold and I would really prefer platinum.

There is nothing like that style of ring here in Ireland and I would love to be able to buy a similar antique style PLATINUM setting online and have my stones set in it here in Ireland.

Does anybody know of a website where I can purchase a platinum setting like this???

Any help is VERY much appreciated.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
is there any way you can get a picture for us? I''m sure it can be made or there is something similar out there.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
September, welcome to the forum
35.gif

You need to be more specific describing your rings features, like size of the stones, type of prongs, type of smallest diamonds set... eta, better yet post a picture.

Do you want to reset ALL the diamonds, including 6 smallest? It could be a problem as most settings include them, and even side stones like the semi-mounting in the picture (but this discussable most of the time).

ScheinerD.jpg

September2006

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your replies!

That looks exactly like my Ring!!! It is identical. Where did you get that picture? I don''t know who the manufacturer of the ring is but I am pretty sure that is the same ring.

I would be ok with just having the three larger stones set in the platinum ring and not the six tiny stones.

So, would it be possible to get that ring in platinum? I also want to purchase a wedding band to match? So if that is also possible that would be wonderful!!!

September2006

Rough_Rock
I forgot to say the center stone is .50 and the side stones are .25 each.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results