shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some dust over here, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Sweeeeet!! That''s a great sign! Is there a PS fairydust crop-duster? If so, I''m sending another one your way!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I just had my interview! I think it went really well! It lasted about an hour and I met with the head of the program, another staffer, and the person who is leaving. There are only 3 candidates for the position and I was the first interview. They expect to wrap them up this week and hopefully hire on Monday of next week, but that makes for a bit of a time crunch because they want the person to come in before the incumbent leaves (12/7) and that is less than 2 weeks'' notice. I''m sure I could work something out...
2.gif
I really liked the group and the location, the benefits are amazing and it took me TEN MINUTES to get there for my 9 am interview... a 10 minute commute? Am I dreaming? Ahh...

Anyway, I''d love to know by Wednesday so I can say I have something more to be thankful for!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great! So far, so good! Praying that you get the job.
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Summer, just now saw this thread for the first time, and sending OODLES of dust your way.

I''m sure things will go fabulously for you - let us know the MINUTE you hear something!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sum - just saw the thread! I hope you get the job...fingers and toes crossed!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I really hope it works out for you. I am a firm believer in PS dust so here is some for you! Keep us posted.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! I hope you get the job!!! More PS fairy dust coming your way! And yes, Selkie, there is a fairy duster plane...

crop-duster-mtopper.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I''m shaking fairy dust like crazy for you!!!
9.gif
Good luck!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!! I''m feeling the love! I''ve just spent some time looking up some sites he said I should look at and I looked up the software they use now that I don''t have any experience in... I learned that the software is on it''s last release and support will discontinue in coming years... and the software they recommend to replace it? I have expert level skills with it. I think I''ll plug that in to my thank you email going out shortly so he can get it first thing tomorrow before the next interview.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 8:04:50 PM
Author: sumbride
Thank you!! I''m feeling the love! I''ve just spent some time looking up some sites he said I should look at and I looked up the software they use now that I don''t have any experience in... I learned that the software is on it''s last release and support will discontinue in coming years... and the software they recommend to replace it? I have expert level skills with it. I think I''ll plug that in to my thank you email going out shortly so he can get it first thing tomorrow before the next interview.

Oooh, sum, you''re good-that sounds like a great way to bump yourself above the other candidates! *Keeping my fingers crossed for you!*

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Sum, I''ve been checking back on this......any news?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results