shape
carat
color
clarity

Need quick opinions on Diamond bracelet

Lodilaker

Rough_Rock
Hello, my jeweler recently let me take this station image.jpg bracelet home to see if I wanted it as a stacking bracelet next to my watch and small tennis bracelet. It is 11 g of gold and two carats of VS F-G diamonds and he is selling it to me at a great price ($1000) the only problem is I’m not sure if I love it or if I just love the price ; ). What do you guys think, I have to return it this week? Thank you in advance for your thoughts! 432F1440-C56D-47D6-BB7E-C02712AA152F.png image.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally I don't care so much for the station design of the new bracelet -- FWIW it reminds me of bamboo or bone segments which I don't like in jewelry for me.

And I am thinking if it is actually 2.0ctw of diamonds, priced at $1,000, the quality / clarity of the diamonds must be sub-par (cloudy, included, poorly cut).

Since you can see it IRL and examine it carefully, you should be able to determine whether the diamonds are bright and sparkly or not so much -- and whether the quality of the new bracelet matches up well with your existing bracelet.

You don't seem that enthralled with it, so to me whether it is a bargain or a dud, probably not worth keeping ... YMMV.

Lodilaker

Rough_Rock
Personally I don't care so much for the station design of the new bracelet -- FWIW it reminds me of bamboo or bone segments which I don't like in jewelry for me.

And I am thinking if it is actually 2.0ctw of diamonds, priced at $1,000, the quality / clarity of the diamonds must be sub-par (cloudy, included, poorly cut).

Since you can see it IRL and examine it carefully, you should be able to determine whether the diamonds are bright and sparkly or not so much -- and whether the quality of the new bracelet matches up well with your existing bracelet.

You don't seem that enthralled with it, so to me whether it is a bargain or a dud, probably not worth keeping ... YMMV.

Thank you marymm, The stones are clear and beautiful, my jeweler is ready to retire and I have been a customer for over 30 years so he is being very generous. I was wondering if this style is dated? I have been looking everywhere at diamond bracelets, I can’t touch this quality for under $3k anywhere… but you are right, it needs to make my heart sing. Might be good as a stacker with another bigger tennis bracelet or just put the $ towards said bracelet

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it with your current bracelet.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks pretty unique to me, the question imho is will you wear it enough to be worth the outlay, even if the price is great. If you can resell it for what you paid, that takes some of the uncertainty out of the equation, but selling preloved has its risks too.

Lodilaker

Rough_Rock
It looks pretty unique to me, the question imho is will you wear it enough to be worth the outlay, even if the price is great. If you can resell it for what you paid, that takes some of the uncertainty out of the equation, but selling preloved has its risks too.

Thank you bludiva! I purchased it yesterday and I’m glad I did! I will be wearing it probably every day…even around the house LOL. As for reselling, I have had great luck on Poshmark but I don’t plan on reselling this as my daughter niw says she has dibs on it

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Enjoy!!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally, first impression counts, which means if it is not love at first sight, then a piece of jewellery is unlikely to grown on me.

Personal preferences and all that.

DK :))

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks pretty with your current tennis bracelet, but I do think it looks a bit dated

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results