shape
carat
color
clarity

Need PS Fairy Dust for job interview tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Yay, so happy to hear that your first couple of days have gone well!!
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/23/2007 1:15:42 PM
Author: IslandDreams
congrats Monarch. So happy for you that you found a position you like that deals with things you love!

P.S. How are the braces going?
They''re going really well, thanks for asking! My teeth look soooo different in just 3.5 months, I''m amazed, and I''m loving it. I really don''t mind having them on at all...interviewing for jobs with them was sort of weird but no one commented on them or acted like they even noticed, which was nice.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad your new job is treating you well and you''re happy with the progress of your teeth!
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am late to the game, but want to offer congrats on your new job! Much success to you! (glad your teeth/jaw are healing well too...)

cheers--Sharon

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i am late too, but congrats on the new job (WTG, girl!! working with all that bling!! YAY!!) and the new straightened teeth.
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Irish, Sharon, and LienTn!!! Tomorrow will be my 5th day and I still love it...I don''t think there''s a better job than one where you''re surrounded by sparkling gems and diamonds all day. I''ve done really well so far, and I genuinely like the people I work with. The area where I work is very nice and there are wonderful customers who come in, the atomosphere is professional but kind of laid back so I''m just having a grand old time!
36.gif
Thanks again everyone for your support and best wishes!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 10:40:21 PM
Author: monarch64
Thanks so much Irish, Sharon, and LienTn!!! Tomorrow will be my 5th day and I still love it...I don't think there's a better job than one where you're surrounded by sparkling gems and diamonds all day. I've done really well so far, and I genuinely like the people I work with. The area where I work is very nice and there are wonderful customers who come in, the atomosphere is professional but kind of laid back so I'm just having a grand old time!
36.gif
Thanks again everyone for your support and best wishes!
35.gif

Whoooo hoooo!
36.gif
Glad you are enjoying it! I bet they love having you as their employee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results