shape
carat
color
clarity

Need pics of the .33ct signed piece eternity band plz!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have pics of the signed pieces .33ct 11 stone half eternity band on their hand?

thanks for sharing!

blueauratus

Rough_Rock
Here you go!
For reference my ering is .73ct with a 3mm setting. ~Sara

sp33ring1.jpg

blueauratus

Rough_Rock
wow, sorry! I guess I didnt resize it right!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
wow! very pretty!
no, no it''s okay, this helps me a lot!!
thanks so much

Are you happy with it? Is it sturdy?

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Sara,

Your set is exactly what I had in mind for myself! And they look beautiful together, btw. My e-ring is very similar to yours except the stone is square, but the shank and band are almost identical. I found in trying on w bands that thin looked best with the relatively wide band on my ering and the diamonds lighten up the look considerably. So despite the fact that I have a square stone I may go with round shared prongs since all you really see is bling anyway! Thanks for posting!

Alexa

blueauratus

Rough_Rock
Mustangfan- Thank you! I have been very happy with it. I did pop a stone out while packing the car with camping gear, but I found it (amazingly!!) right away in the trunk. I havent had an issue since and it''s been over a year since then. It is very sparkly!!

Alexa- Thank you for the kind words. I love the look of the thin wedding band also! I tried on several different ct weights and DH wanted me to get bigger but I thought this went the best. Now if I can get him to buy me something for the other hand, or my neck, or my ears.... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results