shape
carat
color
clarity

need pics/ideas for upgrade help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I''m pretty sure we will going to NYC late winter or early spring to get this done for once and for all. Some of you know I have been searching for a 3-4ct cushion for quite some time. But it seems there is not a stone out there. The searches alweays turn up either too small or too big or square shape. I want rectangular.

So since a cushion is darn hard to find, I find my self thinking about Ovals - but oh that stupid bow-tie. But love the fact that even a 3ct looks large.

Then I think I can get such great optics from a fantastic cut round. Which I though I would never entertain a round.

I began my search looking for a Starburst Radiant. Too hard to find also.

So, if I can find a cushion, I would love a Leon with a small halo, then side stones, and a 3-sided shank. Any pics?

Or maybe an Oval done the same way?

I am getting weary of all this and I feel I''ll just walk in some retail establishment in NYC and say "ok, that one" even though I know better!! And hubby is tired of me being ringless and complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results