shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinions on these shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I bought these shoes yesterday. I thought they were really cute when I tried them on at the store. I tried them on again at home and wasn''t as sure about them. Maybe it''s because I am not used to heel that are less than 3.5" or something. I also kind of don''t know what to wear with them. They look great under my jeans though.

So do you think they are cute? How can I wear them?
Jeffrey Campbell Edson in Black Leather

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Cute. They are very fresh and new. You will get used to the heel height. For me, if a heel is less that 4" I feel like I am wearing flats!

I think that they would also look great with a short dress and black tights.

DB

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those shoes are adorable! I would wear them with tights and a dress/skirt for sure, like DBlu suggested. I think they would look awesome with skinny jeans, too, so you could show off the ankle strap. Regular jeans and pants would also be cute but would cover up the ankle strap.

I wish I could rock high heels like you and DBlu...I am a strictly flats and occasionally wedges kind of girl. I''m not good with heels! I''m 5''8" though, so I still look fairly tall in flats, at least!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Okay I think I am going to keep them. I like them because they are kind of funky. Thanks for giving me outfit ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results