shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Opinions on Jadeite Beads

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
These are certified type "A" jadeite beads. I have learned a lot from my first post, and thought I would see what you all think of these. They are 6.5-7mm. Obviously, I am a mere mortal and could NEVER afford a truly drop dead gorgeous necklace of perfectly matched jadeite beads... they are about a million dollars out of my price range lol. But these are relatively affordable... (sort of lol).

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Having terrible luck with pictures at... nothing will attach...

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Why won''t it work??? I''ve tried every conceivable combination lol! Oh well... I guess nevermind...

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
it could be your file size. make sure the longest side is less than 700 pixels (9 inches at 72 dpi works for me) then save and chose a medium low compression quality (4 or 5)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/30/2010 12:45:11 AM
Author: VapidLapid
it could be your file size. make sure the longest side is less than 700 pixels (9 inches at 72 dpi works for me) then save and chose a medium low compression quality (4 or 5)
A few regular posters and I are experiencing file attachment issues as well. I have contacted the moderators and I''m sure they are working on resolving this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results