shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Opinion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrNyceGuy

Rough_Rock
Well, I'm having Whiteflash call in a 2.6 carat H SI2 for them to take images of and review the inclusions. I specified I wanted no black (carbon) inclusions and it must be eye-clean. I have attached the AGS grading report, and BASED ON THE PLOT wanted to know what you guys thought. WF called the owner and confirmed that the inclusions are all needles, with the exception of one or two feathers and NONE of them break the surface and NONE are in the table. With the location and nature of these needle/feather inclusions, do you think this would be a good find as an SI2? Or will such inclusions make the diamond appear terribly blemished? Also, it grades a .5 on the HCA calculator and a 1B using Dan Atlas' AGA grader.

P.S. I know, I know.....I need to see it in person. I'm just asking your experienced opinions, that's all.
25.gif

Thanks for your help!

certificate_online2.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
experience says you need to have someone look at it (which you already know but didn''t want to hear!)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, but I have to agree with Belle. At this point, a person has to look at the stone in person (3D) which will answer your question a whole lot better/accurately than guessing based on a 2D plot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results