shape
carat
color
clarity

Need new pics of Champaigne setting from WF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi everyone,

I realllly want to see more pics of the champaigne setting from whiteflash. Both the original and ''petite'' versions. And I want to see them from ALL angles :D

Can anybody help me out with this???

Thanks!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Have you asked WhiteFlash directly? They keep photos of rings that they have made. I asked for a trellis and w-prong photo and was sent both the same day.

Yes, they sent me a lot of pics but I''d like to see more pics from different angles and on fingers. I realllly want to see a petite champaigne on a finger.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you''ve exhausted it mwdh. all of the pics are already posted!

I''m hoping that somebody with the setting could take *new* photos at requested angles. Preferably, for the petite, looking straight down on it.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 12:33:57 PM
Author: MidwestDiamondHunter
I''m hoping that somebody with the setting could take *new* photos at requested angles. Preferably, for the petite, looking straight down on it.
don''t be disappointed if you don''t get any responses. if any of the current champaigne owners were still around, they probably would have responded to your other threads requesting pictures.
34.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results