shape
carat
color
clarity

Need more help please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pocho

Rough_Rock

Hi everybody... I am back. Well Valentines Day passed and I still havent asked my GF to marry me, due to some family problems. Now I have to wait to ask my babe, now its looking like June or July. So I am back to bug you guys with more anoying questions

emembarrassed.gif

Has anybody bought this ring?

I contacted White Flash about a setting like this but I think they are a little off my budget because they told me they only use ACA Diamonds for this type of setting. I wish I could have had my GF ring made by them after seeing the pictures of the ones I have seen here. I know you get what you pay for. But I heard good things about Signedpieces and was wondering if any you has purchased a ring like this one with a matching band?

I really like this ring but cant find the matching band on their website. My GF REALLY like this type of ring after I emailed her some pictures of the settings that some of you have here, she doesnt know about pricescope.com yet, she thinks I am doing this ALL on my own!
emwink.gif

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=2359

15473.jpg

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love that setting. I was actually considering it before I got my ering.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People around here seem to be very happy with SP eternity rings, so I would feel safe getting it. But here is a similar one from Quest that might be an option, too.

Go to: http://www.questjewelers.com/

Then Collection, then Bridal, Engagement Rings, then go to middle of page 3:

"Micro-Pave Set Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold by Gottlieb and Sons" $510.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Diamond seeker, the one from Quest is WG and has less the half the carat weight of the SP ring. And the diamonds dont look like they will go to the sides of the finger.

Pocho- I did not buy setting from SP becuase they said my diamond was too large to go into their setting. So you may want to give them your stones diameter before you go any farther. Have you asked Whiteflash if they are willing to price match the SP band? Or as DS mentioned you could ask them to make the ring in white gold would would make it cheaper.

What styles does your GF seem to like? I have seen and tried on the ring you link and it is very pretty in person.

Pocho

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/25/2006 2:08:07 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
People around here seem to be very happy with SP eternity rings, so I would feel safe getting it. But here is a similar one from Quest that might be an option, too.

Go to: http://www.questjewelers.com/

Then Collection, then Bridal, Engagement Rings, then go to middle of page 3:

''Micro-Pave Set Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold by Gottlieb and Sons'' $510.
I saw that ring but it says its a "micro pave set" what is the diffrence between micro-pave & prong setting? And what is better?

Pocho

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/25/2006 2:17:00 PM
Author: Matatora
Diamond seeker, the one from Quest is WG and has less the half the carat weight of the SP ring. And the diamonds dont look like they will go to the sides of the finger.

Pocho- I did not buy setting from SP becuase they said my diamond was too large to go into their setting. So you may want to give them your stones diameter before you go any farther. Have you asked Whiteflash if they are willing to price match the SP band? Or as DS mentioned you could ask them to make the ring in white gold would would make it cheaper.

What styles does your GF seem to like? I have seen and tried on the ring you link and it is very pretty in person.
Matatora thanks for the advise... I will call WF and see if they will price match SP..I guess it doesnt hurt to ask.

As far as my GF she REALLY loves the shared prong setting! As I said before I emailed her some of the rings WF made for some of you here and she just ADORES those rings so I really want to get herTHAT seting! Does Good Old Gold have those types of rings? Has anybody had their ring made by GOG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results