shape
carat
color
clarity

need inexpensive wedding band to wear on vacation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I'm getting ready to leave for Mexico in less than 2 weeks and I've been warned that I should not wear my pave e & w rings on the trip so I need to get some sort of substitute wedding band. I don't think I want a cz one because the basic point is not to appear flashy. I wear a size 5 1/4 which seems to make ordering stock stuff harder. 5 is too tight and 5 1/2 is too loose. Maybe just a plain wg ring or titanium or even sterling silver? Any ideas?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you taken a look at www.weddingbands.com? I ordered a replacement band for DH there and it was a great ring, and pretty inexpensive. Lots of stuff to choose from. Good luck!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i bought a stuller knife edge to use on vacation from a local jeweler. they ordered it and sized it in a few days. piece of cake for piece of mind.

eta: they even shaved it down as i requested when they sized it.

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
I''ve heard good things about this site:

www.eweddingbands.com

They are supposed to be really quick...and they sell 1/4 sizes in a lot of their rings.

jdhuggar

Rough_Rock
I''ve seen some wg wedding bands on ebay for $30 - though I believe that seller only did whole and half sizes

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shoot, I'd just go to WalMart and get a sterling silver one..or better yet, buy a sterling one in Mexico!

When my sister was pregnant and her fingers were too swollen to wear her rings, I sent her to WalMart and she found one for something like $10!!!

(Of course, you'll have to go with 5 or 5 1/2)

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
ditto for walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results