shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Ideas for Radiant with side stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KTM300

Rough_Rock
Hi I am shopping for a radiant cut mounted in a setting with side stones. She has very small hands so I am looking for a setting with a thinner band and that the stone does not sit up high.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in advnace.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2005 8:17:49 AM
Author:smh
... a setting with a thinner band and that the stone does not sit up high.
Check out the settings at Diamondsbylauren.com by all means ! There is a useful page showing sidestones HERE and the shop makes it a mission to make rings lo-set and confortable to wear: pretty much like your description goes. Most radiants on display there are yellows, but that is just a sample. And they are distributors of the 'original radiant' too (see radiantcut.com for what that means).

Diamondsbylauren shows just about every options of radiant with sidestones I can think of, except a couple of less usual ones. Since 'unusual' is a good thing for jewelry, IMO, here they are:

I tried to find the one radiant with pear sides on this forum and failed - but this ring below comes close, especially since the original was a square radiant:

tmb_big_DSCN9691.jpg.jpg
from Whiteflash

And here's one with heart shaped sides - a smaller center would have let the sides show even more, but no complaints here:

Golden-Radiance-Diamond-Ring-4.gif
from Jewelryexpert

Golden-Radiance-Diamond-Ring-10.gif

nd this is something

Hope this helps
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results