shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Honest Opinion

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see you posted the answer, but I waas going to say a carat too, since that''s the size of my stone and I wear a size 4. Remeber that you can really bling it up with a wedding band too. Looks gorgeous.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2010 11:29:21 AM
Author: Autumnovember
I do agree with everyone else about never commenting on someones ring and how its ''big!''

I would THINK it is big but I would SAY ''Your ring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It looks great on your hand''
ditto this. i think people telling you that it''s beautiful and looks great on your hand (which it does!! congratulations!!!) also implies that it is also a great size :) the most important thing is how YOU feel about your ring

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you have a lovely e-ring that looks super on you! i wouldn''t worry at all about how big it is.

mz

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is lovely and you have beautiful hands!
36.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
It is a beautiful ring and looks stunning. To be honest, I would find comments on size from friends to be shallow and crass, unless they were my truest bestest buddy, but in general - I would never say wow that is big etc.

But I will commnet on beauty and design and proportion.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
"Pretty" is a way better compliment than "Big" for a ering. I'd say it looks about a carat. It looks great on your hand whatever size it is.
Edit: Whoops! I answered before I saw the answer. Promise.
5.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results