shape
carat
color
clarity

need help with wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bennyboy96

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a platinum diamond band with channel set princess stones on the top 1/2 of the band. We''re looking for a thinner band...2-2.5mm or so, 3mm at the thickest, and probably 1/3 to 1/2 total carat weight.

Anyone know the best place to find this type of band or any places that can make a custom one like this affordably? Hoping to keep it below $1K or so if possible.

Thanks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was looking for the same thing. I wanted 2mm and couldn't find one in any B&M. SP has some but they are wider. They have one that is 3.1 mm and depending on your ring size and the quality they offer it in WG for $955.00. It is .70 ct however. They have one that is .50 ct but it is 3.2 mm in WG the cheapest (smallest ring size lowest quality) is $787 so you probably would afford to get the PLT one if you wanted. Hope this helps! Good luck with your search.

ETA: by lowest quality I mean G-H/VVS-VS so it is still very good quality. I have never ordered from them but I have heard wonderful things.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results