shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help to price this asscher.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vpr80

Rough_Rock
I looked at the price comparison and price stas, but I am having a hard time getting some info. I saw this stone last night and I really liked it. It definately had a slight tint to it when examined closely, but at arms length on the hand it looks great. So my question is what is it really worth?

Asscher cut
3.08 Ct.
L Color
VS1 Clarity
Medium Blue Flour
D 69%
T 55%
Polish Excelllent
Symetry Excellent
GIA Report

Thanks

vpr80

Rough_Rock
bueller.....bueller....ferris bueller??? :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not loving that L color. That''s going to show a lot of tint in an asscher. Usually we tell people to stick with a G or an H. Can you post a pic for us??

vpr80

Rough_Rock
I wish, but I don''t have any. What I can tell you is this. There is a definate tint to it, but it is by no means obvious. If you examine it closely then you will see it. When the stone is in a setting, it blends in very nicely and you can not tell the yellow tint. For comparison, I looked at a K color stone with no flourescence and it was too yellow for my taste. The K stone very obviously looked yellow and I would not have gotten it. But for some reason this L one, looks much better than it is rated. Who knows maybe it was rated too low or maybe the flourescence is helping, but all I know is that to me it looks very nice.

I realize everyone picks stones based on what "looks" the best to them and I can honestly say that the way this stone "looks" I am perfectly fine with it. It shines very nicely and looks great on the hand. I haven''t bought it yet and am having a friend look at it tomorrow to see what he thinks, but I just wanted to get a feeling for price so if I do finally choose to take it, I know what a good price will be.

thanks

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What price are they asking??

vpr80

Rough_Rock
edit

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results