shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BunaRocket

Rough_Rock
Ok, I''ve been looking at the Scott Kay Platinum Knife-Edged Engagement ring settting. Here''s a link to the picture of the one like I''m looking at (don''t have a pic of my own of it).
https://www.pricescope.com/diamonds/x21993.htm

I''ve been dealing with a local dealer, and I''ve been giving a price of $5,000 for this setting with a .70ct Dream Cut Hearts on Fire Diamond. Is this a good price????? I''m trying to get $4,500 walk out, and still need to know if that''s a good deal.
Can anyone help me please???

I feel like I''m paying a lot for a diamond that under 3/4 ct., even though it''s the Dream Cut.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You can probably find a cheaper deal on-line etc - but it won''t be a dream because they have a tightly managed fixed RSP. So you need to decide what is important - the brand or the box etc.

There are other nice squarish cuts. But they may not ''cut'' it with the girls where your girl works.

BunaRocket

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I can''t buy the Dream Cut online so I''m guess I''m going to just buy it because that cut says so much.

I think I''d rather go quality than quantity

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Buna...Dreams are nice...but very pricey...you can get the same quality for less money...if you do you homework...there are several new squares that have hearts and arrows (the Dream only has hearts...FYI) these include the Regent, Jubilee and Square H&A...you can read about these and learn more at www.goodoldgold.com also take a peek ath the "Show Me the Ring Forum" the should be pick of all of these...

best of luck in your search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results