shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding cushion setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BenRich

Rough_Rock
I like how the diamond sits in the ring pictured, but I don''t like the side stones or the ring''s overall shape.

Does anyone know what this type of setting is called?

corner.PNG

BenRich

Rough_Rock
From the side, you can see the entire diamond and we like that part of the ring.

side.PNG

BenRich

Rough_Rock
It looks like it has six prongs but the prongs are all on the side which we like.
We really like how the diamond sits in the ring, but we don''t like the rest of the ring. We thought of getting a tension setting, but we don''t like how those look.

Any help find something similar?

top.PNG

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not an expert on all the different settings, like many people on this forum are... But.... When I saw that you were looking for a cushion setting, one really sticks out in my mind! Check out this https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wow-the-new-setting-is-finally-here-naughty.70613/
Even if it's not your thing, keep in mind that that setting was made for a round and she decided to get creative and put a cushion in it. I think the results are amazing! To me it is one of the most stunning rings here!!!
Good luck with your search!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results