shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help Finding a Home for Garfield!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
A few months ago I posted concerned about this cat, and that concern is definitely growing! He is a stray that practically lives on my front porch. It is getting colder out and despite my hard efforts, I have not found him a home! If you know of ANYONE willing to take this beautiful boy in I would greatly appreciate it! I have seen this be successful on PS before and I am hoping it can happen again! I''ve attached a picture just in case. I am in the Oklahoma City Metro area, but I also live in the DFW area, so I would be willing to drive him there.

garfieldfacethecat.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG isn''t he beautiful, I really hope you can find a home for him

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, he''s a gorgeous kitty. Praying a PS member can help in finding him a loving home.
17.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OU - I don''t know if I''m allowed to suggest this (hopefully in the spirit of rescuing this animal it will be OK), but the Nest (www.thenest.com) has a pets forum/board, and a bunch of the ladies over there are in one or both of those areas and very active in rescue - I bet if you post over there with this they can help you out.

Good luck!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the suggestion Amber Gretchen!! I''ll see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results