shape
carat
color
clarity

need HELP finding a good/honest store in Los Angeles Jewerly District

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

2sons1

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have suggestions where I can purchase a 1.25 princess cut diamond and/or ring. I''m new at this and need to find a store that won''t take advantage of me. Has anyone dealt with or have positive feedback on a jewerly store in the Los Angeles Jewerly District?

Thanks

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, Oscar's Design Jewelry. They're in the big silver building on the 7th floor. Be patient with the elevator. I hate that thing. I just used the stairs one time. They have a website, but they're pretty much a B&M.

I posted the ring I got from them in the Show Me the Ring section.

I know your pain. I'm not a big fan of the jewelry district. Unless you're going for cheap $500 and less settings, it's a real pain in the ass and waste of time to wander down there. Do a search for LA Jewelry District. I had compiled a list and was wandering around there for a while stumbling across stores. Some were closed, some I didn't find impressive. I love Oscar's though. You can call him ahead of time and tell him what you're looking for. Everyone needs time to find the stones with the specs you're looking for.

He's not gonna teach you much though. No one down there will. Do your research here. Then, feel free to ask Oscar anything and to use any of his equipment. He's weird in that he's so laid back, it seems like he doesn't care much. But, he never says no to anything I asked. I just had to take the initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results