shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help: discount on whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

petersong

Rough_Rock
I just a little of disappointed, after talking with WhiteFlash sale people, that the whiteflash only provides 3% discount on pricescope customer and the other 2% discount for bank wire transfer. I thought it should be 5% discount plus the 2% bank wire transfer discount? It is really confusing a bit??

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2005 12:25:54 PM
Author:petersong
I just a little of disappointed, after talking with WhiteFlash sale people, that the whiteflash only provides 3% discount on pricescope customer and the other 2% discount for bank wire transfer. I thought it should be 5% discount plus the 2% bank wire transfer discount? It is really confusing a bit??
Aren''t you adding in the 2% discount in twice? For both it should total 5% only?

OldBride

Rough_Rock
I am buying my ring from Whiteflash, and it''s my understanding that you get the lowest discount, either PS or wire, and not a combined discount. Where did you get the 3%? I''m getting 2.5 percent off of my diamond. Perhaps John could answer this.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
there is the bank wire discount and on some stones, there may be a ps discount

there is not both together. think of it like a coupon...you can''t combine them.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Hi Petersong. OldBride and Belle gave correct information.

Whiteflash Discounts

1. When a customer contacts us and mentions that they found us on PriceScope they get the advertised PriceScope price if they pay with a wire (the precise amount discounted depends on the item purchased).
This is our strongest discount.

2. If the customer did not find us on PS but elects to pay with a wire we offer a standard wire discount of 2%, taken off the price that is listed on the Whiteflash website.

The discounts cannot be combined, it is one or the other. The PS discount is typically the most desirable.

Pricing represents a balance between the actual item being considered and services offered (things like online or custom work photographs, letter of verification, secure shipping, warranty, buy-back, lifetime trade-up & similar purchase benefits).

I hope this is helpful. Feel free to call in and speak to someone for further clarification.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks JQ - I was thinking it would probably be only 1 discount - still a great offer though on all your sparklies
2.gif

petersong

Rough_Rock
OK. Thanks for all of your guys! Competition is hard and will become harder. I am ok with diff company''s product and services. I feel comfortable to use the such following deal.

Get 4.5% cash back from fatwallet program plus 2% wire transfer program for mondera
or get 5.5% cash back from fatwallet plus 2% wire tranfer for diamond.com.

of course, these companies''s package services and return policies are diff.

See, every company is really trying hard to provide the best services to its clients!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results