shape
carat
color
clarity

Need car suggestions

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Well, this wasn't one that was suggested on here at all lol, but I decided to go with a Toyota Highlander! I did take a look at the US news & report rankings and I also finally got the chance to see a good comparison of a lot of the compact/mid SUVs in person since I really don't normally pay attention to other people's cars. Went to carmax to take a look at them and ended up test driving the Highlander and a Kia Sorento. I guess I am just used to how Toyota/Lexus operates and it's a very roomy car which I am surprised that I liked but I figured it will be good for future furry babies and real babies hehe. I also didn't find that driving it felt too large which I was happy with, plus it handled well I think compared to the few other vehicles/makes I have tried maneuvering. It will be here this weekend!! Yay :bigsmile:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I have a highlander. It's a great car and the consumer reports approval is also why we bought it. I think we test drove most small to midsize suvs on the market and highlander was the best one.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, for you Pandabee! A Highlander is a great choice! We are going to order our new Outback today. We tried to do it on the 12th (which was our 34th anni, we thought that would be a fun day to do it) but the order wouldn't go through for some reason. They have said that they are still having problems with it, but we will try. We are ordering a black one.

What color did you get?

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new car. Any Toyota product should last you a long time. :appl:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1403904462|3702355 said:
I seem to be the only one with a Subaru here. Bought a new 2013 Crosstrek last year and am so happy with it. 30 city and 34 highway. Best winter driving vehicle I have ever owned. In fact people tease around here that Subaru is the state car.

ETA looks like luv2sparkle has a couple.

I had a Subaru and loved it. It drove great in the snow and had decent gas milage. Traded it in for a Mazda CX9 and it's a great size but it took a few months to get use to the drop in gas milage.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks baby monster and luv2sparkle! I am getting a silver one.

cflutist|1405521546|3714392 said:
Congrats on your new car. Any Toyota product should last you a long time. :appl:

That's the plan!! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results