shape
carat
color
clarity

need a little help in finding what is needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
hello all,
i recently purchased 2.75crt black dimond earings. i''m going to take them appart and put one stone in to a neckless and one in to a ring. the problem i''m having is that the ring i want to put it in to will have our birthstones in it so i need to find a white gold ring setting that will support 3 stones (or more depending on the setting). i have not decied on what shape for the side stones or how i want it mounted. i''m thinking emerald inladed in to the band on one side and ruby on the other. the center stone will be the diamond. dose any one know where i can find a websight that will show me settings with out the stones? most ive seen already have the stones set and there not what i want.

this is going to be an E-ring and it needs to be just right

thanks for you help

i attached a pic of the earrings i got

82_1.jpg

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
ohh the ring needs to be 14-18 white gold
31.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
www.stuller.com bridal mountings, 3 stone, or something along those lines.

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
Just a thought...you might want to think about a suprise setting for the birthstones as the ring might look too busy with a black, green and red stone...

VatcheSupriseSetting12345.jpg

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
thanks for the sight i''ll check it out and thanks for the pics but i''m kinda looking for somthing like this but i want it a little bit thicker in the band and maybe a little bit of scroll work .. if it needs more than one stone on each side that would bee ok as well

660145.jpg

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
i think i found exactly what i wanted on this sight http://www.adwar.com but anyone else that has somthing i would be more than wiling to accept it

thanks

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is the catalogue, page, row and column of the Adwar one?

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
there is 2 i''m looking at both are on cataloge 19 page 1108
first one row 4 3rd one in nbr 20334L
next 6th row 5th one in nbr 20699L ( this is reading left to right)

thanks

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
i''ve been thinking your right ~*LokeU*~ 3 colors would be to bizy so maybe my birth stone its her fav color so no emeralds rubys and the black diamond that maks it a little bit easer finding what is needed
36.gif

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
I can''t wait to see the results. So it will be a black diamond and ruby ring - SO UNIQUE!! Is she a unique kinda gal? I think the look will be very dramatic. I have been fooling around with some designs...I have attached the pics. I don''t know if it will help but it was fun!!

blackandrubyVatcheSupriseSetting.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock

blackcentreandrubieswithwhitediamonds.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock

blackcentrewithrubiesinprongs.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock

plainwithsmallerrubiesandlargeblackdiamond.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
#5 This was found on phebusdesign.com as a three stone with rubies, and you can change the centre stone on request. I believe it is white gold...

phebusdesign77079006_pop.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
#6 (which I think is my favourite, but I like a couple of the other ones A LOT too!)

Viachi993.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
and possible wedding bands...

blackdiamondbandfancy.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
more...

fromebay10KWG.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
Actually, I REALLY like the VIACHI setting, hmmm...I might be going for something like that myself!! It was actually pictured with a blue centre diamond and rubies...I think I personally would go for all near colourless diamonds...I could put my birthstones on the side but, well, I was born in April so I have no choice but to use more diamonds! lol. I could put stones of my favourite colour, but my favorite colour is white, so again, more DIAMONDS...aren''t I lucky!!! :) :)

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
I love nbr 6 that is just ... i''m speach less wow .. i did find a ring that i wasnted though it has a channel setting down the band 3 on each side 4x2 bags and then the center stone thank you for you help

the only prob now is finding the rubys for unnder 300 thats what i was quoted for A++ i think is kinda steep. and that was price per stone.

i''m still searching though.

THANKS

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
If you''re still having problems sourcing the rubies, try indygem.com That red and black will look great.

cfjeldheim

Rough_Rock
THANKS!!!! thats exactly what i needed !

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE that Ritani-esque 3 stone halo with the black and red rendering!!!!

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
Hey cfjeldheim,

Just wondering what''s going on with the ring?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results