shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a Garnet and Amethyst ring - suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starseeker

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of any places online where I can order or customize a garnet and amethyst ring? I want a right hand ring with me and my fiance''s birthstones. Just something simple.

Thanks much!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JuliaKayTaylor on etsy likes to work with garnets and amethysts, and has a lot of pretty designs already using those two stones.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
It might be more fun and more beneficial for you to seek out the individual stones by themselves, acquire them, and then find someone to set them or a certain setting to mount them. You have so much more control if you do it that way instead of trying to find and already made one.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree with amguy!!

starseeker

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/29/2009 10:48:39 AM
Author: amethystguy
It might be more fun and more beneficial for you to seek out the individual stones by themselves, acquire them, and then find someone to set them or a certain setting to mount them. You have so much more control if you do it that way instead of trying to find and already made one.

OK, then where in the world do I start looking? I know squat about gemstone buying.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Narrow down a few stones and then bring them back(pictures) for a few opinions from the ladies on here..they will steer you right.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Starseeker, this is a fun and more affordable first colored gemstone project since amethyst is amongst the most affordable stones, and it depends on what shade of garnet you want. You could do a fun mint green garnet and amethyst or a pink and purple pairing.

Taste the colors:
PrecisionGems garnets
Mastercut Gems garnet
Barry bridgestock garnets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results