shape
carat
color
clarity

* * * nebe * * *

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
This manufacturer might be able to duplicate the ring you like. The one you posted is finer, I think... the bezel around your pink is more declicate. This one has no yellow gold at all and there are other differences - but it''s getting close, no? I think that a .66 pink set in platinum for $8950 is a steal. There''s prolly a catch, somewhere. It''s an IGI pink (they have GIAs), but I thought I''d pass it on.

http://www.fancycolordiamond.net/search/fancy_colored_ring_details.cfm?id=5697

nebespink.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, I''ve been called twice in one day!
yippee10.gif

It''s DEFINITELY similar, but I like the first setting from the basis of a delicate 3 stone halo, not the pink. Pinks are not in my immediate future, that''s for sure! Thank you SO much for helping, though. I''ve been rescouting for the same first setting, and you definitely found something much closer than I have recently. Thank you again!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
This one, from the same website is BEAUIFUL as well. $25,000
6.gif

i5730.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
OOOoooOOOOoooohhhhh... mygosh. That''s a 1.12 ct.

Looks like a good source for pinks that won''t cost a limb. "Starter pinks"?

I really love light brownish pink (pinkish brown) diamonds... for some reason they remind me of well-worn pointe shoes. The cooler, more pure pinks remind me of fresh new ones.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/20/2007 2:47:34 PM
Author: Ninama
OOOoooOOOOoooohhhhh... mygosh. That's a 1.12 ct.

Looks like a good source for pinks that won't cost a limb. 'Starter pinks'?

I really love light brownish pink (pinkish brown) diamonds... for some reason they remind me of well-worn pointe shoes. The cooler, more pure pinks remind me of fresh new ones.
I sooo wish I had the money. I found something VERY similar to that made by Beaudry. I e-mailed for a price (I'm buying the setting, I hope they sell it alone) I like it, but it is slightly different with half moons instead of pears. Hrmmmm...
27.gif
It feels like I've been looking for a setting forever.
39.gif

beaudry90B18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results