shape
carat
color
clarity

natural sapphire company

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

topcatskin

Rough_Rock
have you found nsc to be competive on pricing for natural sapphires?
r/
topcat

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They seem VERY high to me, but they also have a lot of stones to choose from.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes they are and they have beautiful sapphires. All of my sapphires are from them

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have bought from them and have been very satisfied. Yes they are pricey, but not as pricey as some vendors I talked to... Stephen Bliss is a joy to work with... HTH, good luck!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just had to add, double ditto what Kaleigh wrote!!!

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t bought from them (yet) but their stones look lovely.

PGemcutter

Rough_Rock
They have a lot of stones, but the cutting for the most part is very bad. Have a look at some of the 3d plots of the stones. The meets are way off, stones are lopsided, windowed and all around very poor cutting. If I were to buy one of their stones, I would consider it a preform to then have it properly cut.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stones I have bought from them are very beautiful. I have one blue sapphire that I had them set into a ring. I have also purchased 7 Padparadscha stones and they, too, are beautiful. 3 of them are set into rings. I guess it just depends on which stones you chose.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results