shape
carat
color
clarity

Natural and Indented Natural Inclusions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boston33

Rough_Rock
I have a pretty clean looking SI1 diamond. It has a natural and an indented natural. Both the dealer and a GIA gemologist said that these were fine, and nothing to worry about. Is this true, should I be ok with this? They are extremely hard to find, and not sure if i would be able to if it wasnt pointed out. Are there any other problems that it could create or are they just like any other inclusion? Thanks for the help!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
My stone has one. It''s never bothered me.
10.gif

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
I have an indented natural on my diamond. I can''t see it (it is under a prong.) Haven''t had any problems. Of course as with all diamonds get it insured against damage, theft, and loss. Even the most perfect diamond can crack if it is hit in the wrong way.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I have naturals on my two diamonds too. I think they''re very romantic--a bit of the diamond''s original surface. Diamond skin, if you want to think of it that way. Mind have lasted just fine for about 80 years apiece (they belonged to my grandmothers before me). Relax and believe your appraiser.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results