shape
carat
color
clarity

MZ...here''s one for you to read...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, i saw that one and thought of you. the good thing about this article is that there are contacts for people in over their head. not that there''s much that can be one in most cases. and while i feel a bit for some of these people, the information is out there. ultimately it was their responsibility to be an educated consumer. now i don''t mean this to be a slam at mortgage brokers but for many their main concern is separating you from your money and getting their cut of the deal. of course, they''ll represent the ''product'' in the best light. as in all things, if its too good a deal to be true then its too good a deal to be true.

movie zombie

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
as the fed keep raising the short term rates,more and more couples will have problem making the higher ARM payment.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, and depending on which index the ARM is tied to, their could be a really big surprise.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results