shape
carat
color
clarity

Mystery solved!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! That''s so cool, I love that band! CONGRATs!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
whoa! How sneaky!

And what a beauty of a ring...
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea, so sweet of him to ask you children first. Please post your ring the the enternity set thread Mara started so everyone looking can see such a unique and lovely design!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to look at the beauty! Who is the designer? Private jeweler?
I love it. Details, details please!

10sne1

Rough_Rock
A vendor on ebay, E-source, has a mounting very similar to this but it''s not a full eternity. Here is a picture. 1 carat in stones, F color, VS2 clarity for $739.

BezelRing.jpg

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, sorry I haven''t replied to all of your lovely compliments, but I was busy...getting MARRIED! We had been talking about what kind of wedding we wanted, and both agreed that we wanted something very small and private. So last Friday my kids stopped by, and we threw a couple of ideas at them, and decided to elope. His best friend is the Judge in our little community, we called him, and he agreed to marry us on Saturday. My Son and Daughter stood up for us, and afterwards, we called the immediate family and all met for a wonderful dinner and celebration! My kids want to plan something a little more formal for us in a month or so. I am so unbelievably happy! I tried to post pictures of the rings, but for some reason they won''t post. Help

Lora

Shiny_Rock
In the meantime, I do have a little more info on my rings. Husband (haven''t said that in a LONG time!) bought the eternity bands from www.excreationsltd.com. He knew I wanted an eternity ring, and he wanted bezel set for the safety factor. The diamond was his Mother''s. She received it as an upgrade for their 40th. anniversary, but seldom wore it. She said she loved it, but because of it''s sentimental value, she wanted to wear her original set. She and his Dad decided to offer it to my husband when he told them of his plans, and he accepted. She pulled me aside at their 50th. party and told me that she was so happy that he used that diamond. She said that it felt right giving it to someone that has made her son happier than she''s ever seen. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful "new" family! The stone is 2.02 (only on PS could I get away with saying the ".02" part and no one will think I''m pompous!) G, VS1, and the eternity bands have .86 tcw each of G-H, VS1 stones. They are both set in 14k white gold. This is my first diamond ring, for my previous wedding we both had simple gold bands, so that makes this even more exciting. I was sort of dreading this year, I turned 50 a few weeks ago, but now I feel that my life is just starting. I have a man that I adore and two beautiful, healthy children that just think the world of him. He has included them in every step of this.

momothree

Shiny_Rock
You are a lucky lady (with lovely rings to boot!). Best wishes to you and your family.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the wedding! You sound so happy in so in love!
emlove.gif

Thanks for the setting info too!
1.gif

10sne1

Rough_Rock
Lora,

I absolutely love your ring! I was thinking about looking into one, but the link to the website you provided doesn''t work for me. Is this the correct one?

Also, do you have a hand shot of both your rings together? I would love to see it!

Lora

Shiny_Rock
So sorry 10sne1, my spelling this morning is not good. The web page is www.ezcreationsltd.com. Hope that works for you. And hopefully my pictures finally attached.

lora 10.JPG

Lora

Shiny_Rock

lora 11.JPG

Lora

Shiny_Rock

lora 12.JPG

Lora

Shiny_Rock

lora 13.JPG

Lora

Shiny_Rock

lora 14.JPG

Lora

Shiny_Rock

lora 15.JPG

Lora

Shiny_Rock
last one

lora 16.JPG

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Wow, a couple of those pictures make the diamond look really bad. One of them looks like there''s a big scratch. Fortunately, you all know how difficult it is to photograph diamonds well. The diamond is just beautiful, very sparkly!

10sne1

Rough_Rock
Your set is awesome! I absolutely love it!!! Thanks for the pics of both rings. Stunning.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding Lora!!! The rings look absolutely stunning on your hands, just beautiful. Enjoy your newlywed status and the fabulous bling!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage! Your rings are just stupendously gorgeous, and OF COURSE that .02 matters!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a fabulous proposal and an even more fabulous set of rings!! They look beautiful on your hand!!! Congratulations on your engagement and then on a spontaneous wedding!!! You sound so happy and so in love. May all your dreams come true!!

10sne1

Rough_Rock
Lora, do you mind me asking how wide each band is? Also, what is the size of your finger?

I''m seriously considering getting this set (I told you I loved it!!), but I tend to like wider bands. I found one on ebay that is very close and each band is about 3mm wide. I was just curious about the width of yours.

Lora

Shiny_Rock
10sne1, each band is 3mm wide, and I wear a size 5.

10sne1

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lora. The ring that I am looking at on e-bay is also 3mm in width and comes with a matching eternity band. I''m seriously thinking about it. Your set is so pretty. But I almost wish I had never seen it because now I want it!!!

Lora

Shiny_Rock
I like the e-bay ring a lot 10sne1. A better price also. And when I have both rings on, they are the perfect width for me. I''ve already had people suggest another eternity band for the other side, but that would be too much for me. (width wise - NOT diamond wise!) The only advantage between mine and the e-bay ring though, is that I can always see diamonds with mine being a full eternity. And I like that I could wear just the eternity ring and not worry about it spinning.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
OK Lora, I''m dying to know how you''re getting such AMAZING photos of your rings. They''re gorgeous, but so are the photos. So sharp and clear. Congratulations on marrying such a great guy!

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Not sure of the make or model, but it''s a Sony digital camera. It''s several years old. I like it because it makes the diamond look MUCH larger than it is! Probably does the same to me though!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been trying to use my digital camera to take photos of my ring, but they''re not turning out anywhere as beautifully as yours. I guess my macro function doesn''t focus well enough at short distances to get a real close-up of the ring, and the zoom isn''t strong enough to take a photo from farther away. Oh well, maybe it''s just time for a new camera!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results