shape
carat
color
clarity

Mystery setting.. can anyone identify?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Wes

Rough_Rock
Hi there everyone.. I''ve been lurking for a while but decided to post now that I''m planning on purchasing a ring in the near future.

To that end, I was hoping someone here could identify this setting. I think I pulled it off a thread somewhere on these forums but I wasn''t thoughful enough to take notes on where it came from and now I can''t find it again.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me already (without knowing it) and thanks in advance for helping me find the origin of this ring!

Wes

mysteryring.jpg

Wes

Rough_Rock
36.gif

Ah, sure enough! Wow, he makes some beautiful pieces!

dobie

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/4/2005 4:34:33 PM
Author: ForteKitty
that''s a Mark Morrell ring.

his website is: www.mwmjewelry.com
I don''t think it is a Mark Morrell. Mark Morrell''s ring has 6 prongs and the basket is different.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I don''t see his stamp on the inside.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
that's what ring i am getting
16.gif
don't you love it
30.gif
mine is going to be with no accent stones though...but what a great choice Wes
1.gif
Mark is just awesome

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
He has a bunch of new rings... if you scroll down to the bottom of his homepage, you'll see two links for Oct/04 and jan/05. That's where this one was!
1.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
yeah his website is like the SMTR thread...could look 100 times a day and not get sick of looking
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results