shape
carat
color
clarity

My wife Linda has passed on...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 145px">Date: 12/30/2005 11:16:57 AM
Author: Richard Sherwood

I had one of the deepest sleeps of my entire life, which was filled with one long dream of all the good times Linda and I had together. None of the bad times, only the good. It''s like she was the director, bringing to my remembrance things which I had long forgotten.

It was awesome.
Rich, your dream sounds awesome and I''m sure your deep sleep was down to relief, knowing that Linda had been released from the pain and suffering she had endured. I strongly advise to you write down or type up everything you remember from your dream, about all the happy times that you had with Linda. Your dream contained so much of what you had previously forgotten, you were given another chance to remember, so don''t let yourself forget again, write it down. We all know our memories fade, but a written account of your dream would be wonderful to read again in the future, even if just for your kids. Once again, my sincere condolences. My prayers are with you now, on January 2 and in the future.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Richard,

My sincere condolences and strength to you and your loved ones. May you find the strength you need during this time.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about your loss. I can''t even imagine what you and your family must be going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

It sounds like you had a lovely dream. Just reading about it brought tears to my eyes.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Richard,
I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that Linda is not suffering any longer. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all on January 2nd.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I am sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some peace and comfort amongst family and friends.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Richard,

I am so sorry for your loss. We will remember your family in our prayers.

We read so many stories of celebrity divorces and break-ups in this folder, it''s nice to know that somewhere in the world, love does last even until death do you part. Your loving words remind us of the beauty of marriage and the memory of Linda is the better for it. She was truly blessed to have you. Always remember the good times. All the best to you and your family in the future.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts!
emlove.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Richard. I am so sorry for your loss! Reading your post on how you slept in your room brought tears to my eyes.

I lost my dad around 9 years ago. He was 52 years old. Way too young. My mom did the same thing you did - she slept in their room that first night and she said she had the deepest sleep she had had in a long time. She also said she felt his spirit everywhere.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Together you will have the strength to get through this very trying time.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 11:16:57 AM
Author: Richard Sherwood
slept in the room she passed away in last night. My kids asked me, ''Are you sure you want to do that?'', thinking of the physical suffering which Linda went through in that last five days of her life.

''Of course'', I answered. ''Why wouldn''t I? Her spirit is all over the place.''

I had one of the deepest sleeps of my entire life, which was filled with one long dream of all the good times Linda and I had together. None of the bad times, only the good. It''s like she was the director, bringing to my remembrance things which I had long forgotten.
Wow - that is the true power of love and spirit. I must say this moved me to tears. Your strength and devotion are a true testament to your wife''s life. Thinking of you and your family...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
It is so wonderful to read of how tender your love for her is...she was a blessed woman to have you. This is an exceptional example of the power of true love...I am personally very moved...
emlove.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Richard, I am sorry to hear of your loss. Linda sounds like she was a beautiful woman and a treasure. You''re in my thoughts.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Richard,

I just came back from vacation and saw this thread.

I am so sorry. Linda sounded like a truly marvelous woman. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

Claudia

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Richard,

So sorry to hear. You have my deepest sympathies and condolensces to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Very sorry to hear of your loss. My sympathies. She''ll always be with you, and warm your heart.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry for your loss, you your wife and your family will be in my prayers.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Rich... I am so very, very sorry. I hardly know what to say. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

*hugs*

Lynn

OldBride

Rough_Rock
Dear Richard,
I''m so sorry for your loss. My own husband died suddenly at the age of 43, so I understand a bit of what you are going through. I''ve always regretted that I never got to say good-bye to him.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Deborah

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Richard,

Websailor and I are so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved wife Linda.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Richard:

I just saw this thread.

Sorry about your loss. Linda must have been quite the gal.

I am glad that you are able to sleep. The good times are the most valuable things to remember - glad that is what you dreamed about.

Perry

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Richard, both Rich and I extend our deepest sympathies. While we''ve known this has been expected, it never truly is. I''m heartbroken that her final days weren''t more comfortable, and I hope you can find some peace in her release from that discomfort.

She left you a wonderful gift in your children; may you all gather together to support each other in this time of sorrow.

You, your children, your loved ones, and of course Linda will be in our hearts and our prayers. I wish we could be there on Monday, but know that our thoughts most certainly will be.

With love and hope,
Al

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Richard, I''m so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock

oh......Richard

I''m extremely sorry to hear@your lost.
My deepest simpathy for you and your family.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Richard I just wanted to add my deepest sympathy to you and your family for your loss.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Richard, please accept my heartfelt condolences. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Richard you have my most heartfelt condolences. It appears to me she shared with you her favorite memories seeing how many were those that were forgotten. What a spiritual experience. I am sorry for your loss and you will be in my thoughts.

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I''m very sorry for your loss
7.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Rich, I''m so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family. It sounds like you had a great dream last night.

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry for your loss Richard. Your wife''s love and spirit will live in you, and it sounds like in many other people she touched in her life. I''m sure everyone here would help share your pain if they could. I''ll have you and your family in my thoughts and hopes for peace in the new year.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear about your loss. You and your famiily will be in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results