shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash Faux 3 stone ering :) WOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Oh! They really did a great job on that... beautiful!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very pretty! What a great idea!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hi Everyone, thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for the wonderful comments... I have been off line due to major drama with my new set..... It was sooooo scarey that I couldn''t even bear to be on pricescope. Here is what happened.... I recevied my wrap and my ering back. Didn''t wear it until Monday... we were driving and I looked down and there is a huge BLACK SPOT in the center of my DIAMOND!!! I almost threw up
7.gif
We stopped at the as station and I ran in the restroom to wash it off... IT DIDN''T COME OFF!! I was ill.... I immediatlely called Whiteflash/Vera .... SHE WAS A DOLL!! Without seeing the ring she couldn''t tell me what was going on...I knew I was not imagining this... I had never, ever, ever, seen a spot in my diamond. It is completely eye clean... We went to Riteaide and bought a magnifing glass.... OH MY GAUD there was a brown spot inside.... I was a DISASTER!!! Whiteflash reacted like TRUE Professionals.... They had me send the entire set to a 3rd party evaluator..... He just came back to all of us today and said there is NOTHING WRONG with my diamond but YES I was seeing a big black mark........ He said the problem, was the setting of the stone, he said it is just set very low and a prong is reflecting through the diamond..... He said my stone needs to be raised and the whole problem will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He verified my stone is FINE!!! Whiteflash said they will fix it ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO I FEEL Like a huge BRICK has been removed from my chest............... So I only have a couple of photos to show you until it returns. I HAVE BEEN A TRUE MESS and haven''t slept in two days..... WHITEFLASH remained calm and very supportive through the entire EVENT!!! I just love them.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
here are the old photos I have until it comes back...

Picture 87813.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
These are old and not good ..... I will send more when my diamond comes back with out the BIG BLACK SPOT!!!

Picture 87809.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I do love it and it fits perfect.... I am soooo sad I don''t have it here on my hand.... I now want a diamond, ruby, emerald colored ones

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so confused... was the solitaire re-set by Whiteflash? Or did it just look different once the wrap was beside it??

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Solitare was in same setting but the tweaked it to fit the wrap.... Now stone hitting a prong....refecting a dark spot in the stone..................
7.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Woooo, I hope you get it back soon! It really is gorgeous and such a great idea. Now you get the best of all worlds, a solitaire when you want it or more bling when the mood strikes.
36.gif
36.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woooo,

What a gorgeous ring. I have never seen one with a knife edge, & fits like a glove with your ring. You may have started a trend. LOL I know wraps have been around a long time, but not in a tiffany knife edge I dont think.

Congrats, looks fabulous!

Judy
:)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOO Thank you... I too have seen them around but Whiteflash made it sooooo perfect :) WOOOOO

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
What is "faux" about the ring? Confused????

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
hehehehehe...... That means the wrap can be removed and then it is just a simple solitare... heheheheheh :) WOOOO

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh woo, you must have been distraught for those days until you found out what was going on!! I can''t imagine the stress of waiting to find out! I am so glad it is nothing serious..

ON to the wrap - what a great idea!! I love the sapphires and WF did such a great job to get it to fit so well. I look forward to more pics when you have it safely home!

Maryww

Rough_Rock
Woo, I was reading your post about seeing the spot in your stone, and my blood literally ran cold! How AWFUL for you and how wonderful that it was just a shadow! I was also looking at all your posts, and this is by far my favorite look of yours! It is so gorgeous! It reminds me of SDL''s ring (love that one too!).

Like you said, it would be fun to have a ruby and emerald one too! The possibilities are endless! Good for you!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I love it. You have a gorgeous ring(s).

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo,

Your wrap and ring are sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous. I am glad WF will be fixing it for you and you will have it back soon.

Linda

Aussiegem

Rough_Rock
Glad that you will soon have your gorgeous ring back-what a great idea! LOVE the sapphire diamond combo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results