shape
carat
color
clarity

My WhiteFlash Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orange_horse

Rough_Rock
During my search for a four carat generic asscher, I dealt with many web vendors. Ultimately, I narrowed my search down to only one - WhiteFlash. I dealt with Denise. She was very diligent and kept me up to date on the options...of which there were few that met my specifications. I ultimately purchased from a local wholesaler who was also assisting in my search; however, I have nothing but the utmost compliments for WF and the way they treated me. To top things off, my rep. (Denise) sent the following note when I told her that I had bought a stone from a B&M:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONGRATULATIONS !!! I am very happy for the both of you. Finally.....you poor thing....what a relief. Don''t worry about me. I don''t work on commission. I do this for the pure excitement & joy of making people happy.
I''ll be here if you need anything else in the future. :)

Best wishes to you and your lucky girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That''s class! I highly recommend WF to anyone looking for a diamond. Eventually I will buy something from WF, and I''ve already made two or three presonal recommendations to people that have contacted me directly about my asscher buying experience.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl
The gang at WF is a first class bunch.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
First, congrats on finding your stone! Second, I love Denise too (she has been invaluable to me)! I''m glad you had such a great experience with WF!!!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, Denise is a hoot! Knows her football. Haven''t bought anything from her yet, but maybe sometime soon.

aussiegirl

Rough_Rock
that''s awesome!! Makes me fee so much more comfortable as I have decided to purchase from them - and I am in Australia!

Everything that I read about them was so positive that I sent my stones from California just to have them reset them in platinum. I''ll get the ring back any day. I totally trust them.

(Can someone PLEASE make the week go by more quickly?)

Smiles, Mary

viscera912

Shiny_Rock
do you know why WF is so great.....the answer is quite simple.........they are from TEXAS
9.gif
9.gif

in all seriousness, congrats on your great experience with WF, they are very well respected on PS and i would love to work with them in the future.

oh by the way, im from texas if you couldn''t figure out
3.gif

jason

Denise

Shiny_Rock
AAAAWWW aren't you guys a bunch of little sweeties !!! Thank you so much.
9.gif
I can't tell you what it does to my ego !!! tee hee. This is very very very kind of all of you.
3.gif

The important thing is that your special someone is happy happy happy !!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!

Denise
www.whiteflash.com
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results