shape
carat
color
clarity

My White Sapphire Engagement Ring!!!

silhouettefay

Rough_Rock

Hello All!

I''m new here, but I''ve been lurking quite a while as I did my research for my engagement ring. I just wanted to post a picture of my ring and talk a little bit about my experience with The Natural Sapphire Company. I''ve never had a thing for diamonds, and I''m actually not even a huge jewelry kind of girl. However, my birthstone is the ruby, and I''ve always loved sapphires. When my fiance and I talked about marriage and everything, I explicity requested anything but a diamond. By the way, I have nothing against the stone itself or the people who love them! It''s just not for me for various reasons that are not pertinent to this post.

3.gif
So obviously, he had his work cut out for him and he asked me to give him examples and ideas of what I did like.

I looked into moissanite, rubies, sapphires, and even lab-created diamonds and diamond simulants. I kept going back to the sapphire, and I originally thought I would want a blue sapphire or maybe even another color...the oranges and light browns can be so pretty and earthy. But, my fiance wanted something that looked more like a traditional e-ring, and I figured I would eventually tire of the color if it''s something I was going to be wearing everyday. Not to mention I also love the icy look of the white sapphires!

Both my fiance (when he secretly ordered my ring

1.gif
) and I worked with Livia from NSC. We both chatted and emailed with her, and she was always very friendly, courteous and prompt. My fiance said the customer service was outstanding from the order to the production to the shipping. He had it shipped to a FedEx facility so he could pick it up and I wouldn''t know about it.
2.gif

I have to say I was a little apprehensive from reading some of the not so great reviews of NSC on here, but I really couldn''t find anything else close to what I wanted at any other place and in such a simple fashion for my fiance to order with the least amount of hassle for him, so I took a chance and directed him to NSC, and I couldn''t be happier that I did. We chose a princess cut, .88 carat white sapphire in a palladium setting, and I absolutely love it!

30.gif
I am insanely pleased with the amazing piece of jewelry they created for me. The setting is beautifully cast, and the stone is a gorgeous cut! It turned out to be the elegant and simple look I was wanting for my e-ring.
1.gif

Thanks for letting me share!

If anyone has any questions, I''d be happy to answer them. I also have a few more pics if anyone is interested.

Ring102810.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome, and thank you for the handshot! you certainly learned what we want!

and i''m so glad you went with what YOU wanted! i think your white sapphire e-ring is lovely.

mz

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/16/2010 11:30:52 AM
Author: movie zombie
welcome, and thank you for the handshot! you certainly learned what we want!

and i''m so glad you went with what YOU wanted! i think your white sapphire e-ring is lovely.

mz
Yeah it is! Nice sparkle in a timeless setting. Congrats!
36.gif

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and your new, timelessly elegant, ring. Yes, I''m afraid that more photos are necessary...

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! More pictures please! I also really like the icy look of white sapphires.

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
More handshots please! It''s really beautiful. Congratulations on the ring and the engagement!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY...CONGRATULATIONS....PLEASE POST MORE PHOTOS!!!!
36.gif

Lori

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice, That sapphire has some fire! More pics please.

silhouettefay

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone! I appreciate your comments! I will post more photos this evening when I get home.
emteeth.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, more pictures please.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It''s a very pretty ring!!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
VERY gorgeous! Moooooreeeee piccccccsssss!

vinkalmann

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations! Looks like the fiance did well. He''s going to like that when your friends ask the question "Who picked it out" and you say "He did by himself" it makes him look like a super-star
36.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In your pictures it looks light-blue and very pretty. I''d like to see more pictures, too.

silhouettefay

Rough_Rock
More pictures as requested!

Ring_102810.JPG

silhouettefay

Rough_Rock
Ignore the dog hair on the sofa!
3.gif

Ring on Sofa.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

silhouettefay

Rough_Rock
Depending on the lighting, it does look a little light blue in pictures when it reflects the light. I haven''t noticed that in real life though. It''s a very icy white.

Ring on Book 2.JPG

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m still loving it! simple, classic, elegant, timeless. and i much prefer the white sapphire to a diamond. again, congrats!

mz

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
NICE
36.gif
well-set too!

silhouettefay

Rough_Rock
Alright, those are about all the pics I have for right now. Thanks again, everyone, for the congratulatory messages!
1.gif

silhouettefay

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 8:51:48 PM
Author: movie zombie
i''m still loving it! simple, classic, elegant, timeless. and i much prefer the white sapphire to a diamond. again, congrats!

mz

Thank you! I''m loving it too! I''m very happy with my decision to go with a white sapphire.

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful, congrats! My boyfriend and I considered white sapphires too.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous, and I love the little tint of blue!!!!
30.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love the classic design, very pretty!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring and congratulations!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results