shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF diamond and LM setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. In fact, I had exchanged a couple emails with Leon about your specific setting for an imminent project (having seen it on his website). Enjoy! Can''t wait to see handshots.

Quick question -- how long did Leon take to create the final product once he had your stone? Thanks!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Do do, do do. Do do, do do...

The PS sharks are circling for MORE PICTURES, Missy!!!! Otherwise, it could get UGLEEEE!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Please. I''m begging you.
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is beautiful. CONGRATS!
I'll be back for those handshots !!
31.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love how modern and simple this ring is. It''s really a stunning look and the stone must look killer in person. I would LOOOVEE to see some real life pics and handshots of your ring!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
That is perfection, but not nearly enough of it...more pictures please!!

LE

Rough_Rock
This pic was huge, so I had to resize it a few times before it would post. I hope it''s not microscopic now!

Cutey, I''m not sure how long the ring took to make. I spoke with Leon about what I wanted, but my now-fiance handled it from there. I think that it was close to 8 weeks.

LEWFLM3a.jpg

LE

Rough_Rock
I''ll take more pics this weekend. This profile shot is pretty bad...

LEWFLM4a.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone and ring; congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 11:10:25 PM
Author: LE
This pic was huge, so I had to resize it a few times before it would post. I hope it''s not microscopic now!
That size is sheer perfection on your hand, imo. Just beautiful. Enjoy!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/11/2008 8:52:56 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/10/2008 11:10:25 PM
Author: LE
That size is sheer perfection on your hand, imo. Just beautiful. Enjoy!
Ditto, it looks gorgeous!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I love how simple it it!

Beautiful setting!!!

Congratulations! (can`t wait to see more pictures!
9.gif
)

Cachette

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Loooooooove the classic Leon solitaire and yours is no exception, it is gorgeous!!!! Congrats on your engagement, wear it in the best of health!!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, babeeee, yeah! THAT''S what I''m talkin'' about!

Now, more please, sir!!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
classic perfection....i love it!!!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
this ring will forever be burned into my mind as ''the'' classic solitaire. it just knocked Tiffany off its pedestal (you know, the one inside my head).
36.gif
36.gif

it''s also incredibly helpful for me to see LM rings in a more attainable stone size. it is gorgeous and perfect, i wouldn''t change a thing if it were mine!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Dear LW,

What is it about "we need more pictures" that you don''t understand?!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Please!

(Yes, I know it''s unattractive, but
I''m shamelessly begging.)

Sincerely,

Lynn

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
pretty please!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Yes! More pictures please!
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love that setting. It reminds me of the martini setting for earrings. It is so simple and timeless and sophisticated and your diamond is breathtaking!

Dreamr724

Rough_Rock
What a lovely ring! Have you thought of what you want for a wedding band? When did you get engaged? And of course -- CONGRATS!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Please appease Lynn B...aka PS shark with the photos she is requesting. She sounds as if she might be getting cranky if you don''t feed her soon!

I am so happy for you and your new Leon. I love it! I mean really...you have no idea* to what extent...I will open another thread and explain...don''t want to thread jack.

But WOO HOO it is sooo lovely. Please give us more photos! I am getting cranky too!! do do do do do do....move over Lynn B....flipper is beside you!! §

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LE, that stone looks HUGE on you! Oh the advantage of having slim hands and a small ring finger size! Lucky girl!

LE

Rough_Rock
I was trying to wait for a manicure and some time with the Jewel Jet before taking more pics, but here are some from this morning...

Please excuse the nails and the very dirty ring!

IMG_9490resize.jpg

LE

Rough_Rock
Profile shot

IMG_9483resize.jpg

LE

Rough_Rock
You can really see the dust on the stone in this one. Fiance has the good camera at his place, but the Jewel Jet is at mine.

IMG_9482resize.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Yum!!! Stupendous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LE

Rough_Rock
Fiance and I are eating up all of these compliments! Thank you!

Dreamr, I''ll probably get a plain LM platinum band (same width as the e-ring) to start. After residency, I would LOVE to get a Memoire band or something similar. I love the look of bezel-set eternity bands like Memoire, and I think that it wouldn''t mess up the platinum of the e-ring as much as a prong-set eternity band.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yabba Yabba Yabba DO!!! I lurve it.
emlove.gif
I really do
2.gif
. It looks so feminine on your dainty little finger. Love the profile shot!!! The stone is really pretty...if it is dirty and looks that good while dirty...you should be very happy!

Please take us more dirty shots...or clean...anything you want! Yippeee! Le''s got her* ring!
36.gif
36.gif

PS. sorry about the * , I just couldn''t stop my finger from typing that!! Love ya!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, THAT''S what I''m talkin'' about!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thanks!!!

Man, I just LOVE your ring!!! I am seriously feeling covetous over here!!!
2.gif

I want one, too!!!

How about a few more pictures? Some more of the head? Different angles? Please, sir?!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results