shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF CADs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just remember, it WILL be worth waiting for, no matter when you get it.
2.gif

And if it comes after your bday, hubby will just have to take you out to dinner again so you can check it out in optimal lighting. New ring, another dinner. Win/win!
9.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 9:24:59 AM
Author: Ellen
Just remember, it WILL be worth waiting for, no matter when you get it.
2.gif

And if it comes after your bday, hubby will just have to take you out to dinner again so you can check it out in optimal lighting. New ring, another dinner. Win/win!
9.gif
You''re so silly Ellen! Yes, it WILL be worth waiting for. I can''t wait!
I don''t know why I''m so nervous all the sudden though!?! Like I''m afraid something will go wrong and I will never get it, or they will have to start over, or something will need to be fixed and I will have to send it back...lol! I know I''m going crazy!
32.gif
3.gif
And I was doing so good being patient!
20.gif
I think I need to stop over analyzing and start doing something else... maybe think of a new RHR!
31.gif
Hmmm, maybe hubby will get me another pressie too if I don''t get this one in time...although that may be pushing it!
9.gif

Thank you Catmom for the compliment!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are just excited, it''s normal! But focusing on another project might help....
27.gif
2.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 9:48:19 AM
You are just excited, it's normal! But focusing on another project might help....
27.gif
2.gif
Oh good, I thought I might be loosing it! Unfortunately I should be focusing on my laundry situation rather than baubles but where's the fun in that?!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 9:54:10 AM
Author: 777_LDY

Oh good, I thought I might be loosing it! Unfortunately I should be focusing on my laundry situation rather than baubles but where''s the fun in that?!
9.gif
So true.
38.gif

You could search for props, decide on flowers, stock up on cleaning supplies, charge batteries for camera, buy second set of batteries for back up, um.....
9.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 9:57:51 AM

Oh good, I thought I might be loosing it! Unfortunately I should be focusing on my laundry situation rather than baubles but where''s the fun in that?!
9.gif
So true.
38.gif

You could search for props, decide on flowers, stock up on cleaning supplies, charge batteries for camera, buy second set of batteries for back up, um.....
9.gif
Ellen, as usual, you have fabulous suggestions.
9.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 11:28:18 AM
Author: Allison D.

9.gif
So true.
38.gif

9.gif
9.gif
Yes she does!
1.gif

Ellen I''m stocked up and camera ready! Maybe something will bloom in my yard by then, that would be really nice!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring - very beautiful and so unique!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you very much Violet!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful, truly unique and stunning. Just like someone else said, it flows beautifully in the images. I can''t wait to see hand shots when you get it in!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
holy moly, that''s a whole lotta bling!
30.gif
Can''t wait for the hand shots
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 12:59:31 PM

Date: 4/1/2008 11:28:18 AM
Author: Allison D.

9.gif
So true.
38.gif

9.gif
9.gif
Yes she does!
1.gif

Ellen I''m stocked up and camera ready! Maybe something will bloom in my yard by then, that would be really nice!
bat%20eyes3.gif

If nothing blooms, the grocery store should have a large selection, yes?
2.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2008 8:55:35 AM

Date: 3/31/2008 6:43:04 PM
Author: cinnamon013
OH MY! This is awesome! What are the stone sizes?
Thanks cinnamon! The center stone is my original engagement stone and is a 1.2 J/SI2. The stones on either side of the center are both .79, then .50''s and are all I/SI1''s. The stones on the shank are all .25 ct H-I/SI1''s. I chose the stones by their dimensions so the center is almost 7mm, then 6mm, 5mm, and 4mm. I really wanted a graduated effect. So the whole ring is about 6.25ctw!
9.gif

Thank you emilia, DD, Linda, Maisie, Legacy, happyday, orbaya, D*Dana, and Jen for the kind words. I can''t wait to see it too!

Haven, thank you, and I''m glad I gave you an idea! Always happy to enable!
2.gif

Sera, thanks for the early b-day wishes and compliments!
5.gif
I really needed this since it hasn''t been the best of days and my small dog immediately pee-d on my new carpet when I got home.....

6.25 cts?????? That''s a whole lot of bling! I''d mug every Fedex guy I saw coming down my street to shake him down for that ring!!

Geez, I HATE waiting!

Honey, 6.25 cts deserves roses!! Go to the florist and treat yourself!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh! Now THAT is going to be FANTASTIC!
30.gif

777 ... you are one naughty lady. You''re giving me ideas!

I can''t wait to see the real thing and I will keep my fingers crossed for you in the hopes that you will receive your lovely new ring in time for your birthday!
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen ~ Yes, the grocery store has a huge selection, lol, but I really would like to see something bloom! I get this way every year around this time, everything is so brown and damp, and I think it is a huge factor in me being so anxious...at least it will be sunny today though! I feel like I need to see a pretty plant coming out of the ground with green on it, instead of empty tree branches! I''d go and buy a plant but unfortunately I have this curse called "a black thumb."
3.gif

gemgirl ~ Lol, I think I will now call WF and make sure they route my package nowhere near you!!!
32.gif
27.gif
2.gif
I''m sorry your dog had an accident. Maybe s/he was just excited to see you! My mom''s dog did that for the longest time, haha, you would just have to greet him and he would become too excited!
40.gif

Sparks ~ Thank you! And congrats again on your engagement, I really love your ring!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Addy ~ Thank you for the very kind words! I really hope that the ring turns out to be like this IRL!

LOS ~ Thank you! I really did want something big and bold yet still feminine and simple! Hopefully there will be lots of hand shots very soon!!

36.gif

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
what a lovely and blingy ring!
26.gif
i can''t wait to see hand shots.
1.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you L#7 (luv your screen name btw!)

And thanks again everyone for the compliments, this thread really made me feel a whole lot better! I can''t wait till I can show you all the real thing!
1.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
So how long do we... umm, I mean you... have to wait for pictures?

DD

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha!! Well, as of right now it looks like it''s still going to be shipped out on the 14th... If only they could see my real puppy dog eyes.
4.gif
2.gif
9.gif

But rest assured that I will take a huge photo shoot as soon as it arrives!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crapola woman!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

That thing is going to be crazy blingy! I so cannot wait to see handshots of it!
3.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Good gosh, that is going to be a KNOCKOUT!!!!!!! Can''t wait to see pics when you get it! Woohoo!!!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Love it-that will be stunning ring!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I can't believe all the wonderful compliments I've gotten!

Thank you so much orbaya, luvmyhalo, and Gemma!

36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
777s, I wanted to mention that although WF pushed my ship date from April 3rd to April 9th, they were still able to get it done and shipped by the original ship date (with no prodding from me I might add). Maybe you''ll get yours early too? I''m hoping so for your sake. I''d love to know you''re wearing it for your birthday. Here''s hoping......fingers crossed!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thanks Gemgirl! That was very sweet of you to say! I would of course love to wear it for my b-day too, but we shall see... My original ship date was supposed to be the 31st of March but because the CAD process took a little bit longer it got pushed out. I really wanted to make sure that everything was right on the CADs though and that there was no confusion of the design. Regardless, I can't believe I only have another week till I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am off to oogle your new beauty!
9.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
whoa, that''s some serious bling!!! looks amazing and HUGE (in a great way)
31.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh 777! I just had to stroll by and take another look at your CADs! I think I will fall out of my chair when I actually get to see the real photos!

6.25 on your delicato hand??
10.gif
30.gif
36.gif
26.gif
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Elle ~ Thank you!

Coati ~ Thanks for taking another stroll! I''m now doing a mental countdown till I get it, less than a week left!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well dear 777s, did your ring arrive today??? I''m hoping WF stuck to their plan and shipped it yesterday as promised. I''m also hoping that the only reason we haven''t heard from you is because your husband had to peel you off the floor after you opened that box!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results