shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding - Pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

K&L

Shiny_Rock
For some reason I love this pic of my husband getting ready in the nursery bathroom at the church with all the fish :)

0252comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
My bouquet. For some reason it didn''t look like the practice bouquet they made me for my bridal portrait; I''ll have to attach a picture of that one.

0505comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Programs. My husband and I designed them as well as our invitations, favors, thank yous, etc. I wanted to do something more elaborate, like sew one edge, but I''m glad I chose to do a simple tri-fold program. It made life easier during the crazy weeks leading up to the wedding!

0554comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
The kiss :)

0706comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Us :D

0848comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
American Gothic. I love the contrast of the old building and warn paint behind us.

0857comp.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your wedding!!
36.gif

Everything looked amazing down to every detail. I love the last two photos. Those are priceless. You looked stunning in tht gown.

K&L

Shiny_Rock
It rained on my wedding day. The reception area was about 15 minutes from the church and there was horrible weather up there during the ceremony! According to the weather that morning, there was only a 10% chance of rain, but the wind and rain was so bad that a roof was ripped off a house and trees were twisted. I didn''t realize how bad it was, since it wasn''t so rough at the church. The reception was outside, though it was covered. The winds knocked many of the vases over, breaking glass and getting the linens wet. My wedding planner was a huge help in pulling everything off in time for the guests to arrive! If you are in the Charlotte, NC area, check out Alyse Woodward at http://www.aperfectengagement.com

0912comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Centerpiece close up.

0925comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Tissue paper pom-poms. When I first saw these in Martha Stewart''s wedding magazine, I knew I wanted them! When I found a venue covered with a pergola to hang them, it became a reality. I did not buy Martha Stewart''s kits though. They were $20 each to make 8 poms! I bought tissue paper in bulk, for $150 total, and we didn''t even use it all. The main issue with these was transporting them, so we ended up making most of the 150 pom poms in the last three weeks before the wedding. I probably made maybe 30, my friends and family were amazing in helping!

0996comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Love this shot! We were nice in feeding each other cake, but then I thought to myself that it would just be more fun if he had icing on his nose, hehe.

1138comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
I''m so gullible. I knew he would want to get me back, and I evaded him until a minute passed and he pointed and told me to look... just to get me on the side of the face.

1143comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Picture table.

1158comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
I love the way wedding dresses look when you spin :)

1197comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
I wore my veil most of the night, but finally took it off during the dancing. Here''s a shot of the back of my hair, inspired by Carrie Underwood''s hair at a red carpet event.

1348comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Dancing the night away. So much fun! It just flew by!

1357comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Last picture: Our reception at night. I never saw how gorgeous it was when the sun went down until we walked out to leave!

receptioncomp.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the tissue pomps! So creative! Even though it rained, everything looked fantastic! Congratulations!

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Bridal portraits :)

0018bcomp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
"The" portrait

0076comp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
This one went in the paper. I didn''t do a trial hair appointment before my bridal portrait, I didn''t think I needed to since I had a picture and knew exactly what I wanted. Looking back, I should have done one. I liked my hair on my wedding day so much better.

0077bcomp.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Last one, showing my veil.

0398bcomp.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures, what a beautiful bride K&L!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your whole wedding looks like something out of Martha Stewart. I'm in awe of the attention to detail. You look just lovely and so does absolutely everything else. Wishing you and your husband all the happiness in the world! Congrats!

KL who is your dress by? It's beautiful.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so gorgeous! Wow--thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate all the comments!

My dress is by Casablanca, style 1827 - I loved it, it was lightweight and easy to move around in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results