shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding pics at The Bellagio, from 03-09-06

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 1:32:11 PM
Author: happy in love
Great pics Lauren. You look beautiful, and very happy!
Thanks HIL - your wedding pics are To Die For!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I hadn''t seen these either! Both you and your DH looked wonderful!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much FacetFire, Sabine, and Brandy!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Oh Lauren, sigh...you look stunning!!!!!!!! I am PS challenged and haven''t figured out how to highlight another person''s post, but if I could I would pick the picture of you and your DH touching foreheads and smiling....LOVE IT

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren, awesome pictures!!! Happy belated 2 yr anni; beautiful couple!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY! Awesome photos Lauren. I never saw your wedding pictures but my goodness you were GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Thank you for re-sharing!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 2:31:14 PM
Author: blondie23
Oh Lauren, sigh...you look stunning!!!!!!!! I am PS challenged and haven''t figured out how to highlight another person''s post, but if I could I would pick the picture of you and your DH touching foreheads and smiling....LOVE IT

Awww, Rachel - you''re too sweet!

Oh, and the way to do it is by hitting Reply to the post you want to quote, and in the reply form, click the button QUOTE, and you''ll be able to quote the post you''re replying to!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Omie, Skippy (I know it''s almost 2.5 years!) and Dreamgirl!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful wedding, Lauren! I''m glad you re-posted!
1.gif

I loved the shoe picture against the Bellagio floor - we stayed at the Bellagio about a month ago, when were in Vegas for our mini-moon.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!

How did your sis and the best man get together? Did they just meet that night?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 12:33:43 PM
Author: claudinam
Beautiful wedding, Lauren! I''m glad you re-posted!
1.gif

I loved the shoe picture against the Bellagio floor - we stayed at the Bellagio about a month ago, when were in Vegas for our mini-moon.
Thanks for your kind words, Claudinam! I just adore the Bellagio, and given that I grew up in Vegas, it was much more like going home to get married.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 12:48:11 PM
Author: diamondfan
I love it!

How did your sis and the best man get together? Did they just meet that night?
DF - Thanks, friend!

They actually just met the day of our wedding, talked the entire time at the reception, and 3 months later she was moving to Dallas.

They built a home last year and had a baby last month!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your photos-they''re so beautiful.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for reposting! I swear this forum has to be my most favorite place on earth, I get to see tons of sparkly jewelry and gorgeous wedding photos in one shot! I LOVE it
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 12:59:53 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

DF - Thanks, friend!

They actually just met the day of our wedding, talked the entire time at the reception, and 3 months later she was moving to Dallas.

holy crap- I remember you saying before that they got together, but they just had a baby too?? That is so cute, Lauren! I love that they met at your wedding. Adorable.

And I love seeing your photos again... you were beautiful!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos are fabulous!! I love your dress!

My favourite photo has to be the one of your heads touching. So sweet and we can see the bling too!!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks great! I love those huge glass flowers, very cool. Maybe I can bring this up to SO as an alternative to the ''usual'' tropical destination wedding.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much bee*, dear and Somehow Collide!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 7:55:40 AM
Author: icekid

Date: 7/26/2008 12:59:53 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

DF - Thanks, friend!

holy crap- I remember you saying before that they got together, but they just had a baby too?? That is so cute, Lauren! I love that they met at your wedding. Adorable.

And I love seeing your photos again... you were beautiful!!
I know! They move fast, don''t they?
2.gif

They have pics from the first moment they saw each other - right before everone was heading down the aisle. I''d post it, but Leah HATES the pic, and to be honest, I can''t even find it anymore . . .

Anyway, their baby is just too sweet - makes me want to start a family sooner than we had planned.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Maisie - that was the plan - you can see every piece of jewelry we have on in that one!

Thanks, Absolut Blond - it really was a fun trip, and we got married in March so it wasn''t too hot yet. I can''t wait to see what you plan to do!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Great pictures! I was just in Vegas two weekends ago for my bachelorette party, and my friends and I visited the Bellagio a few times (had to try the yummy pastries at Jean Phillippe and saw "O"). The conservatory looked really lovely in your pictures! Everyone looked amazing!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread
33.gif
Oh well, wedding stress will do that to a MOB.

Lauren you do know how to party!! Your pictures are fabulous!! You look amazing and the venue decor makes for beautiful pictures!! I love the shoe shot on that tile.

But overall, I have to agree with you, I absolutely love to see your faces together in such a loving and gorgeous photo.
30.gif

Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results