shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my wedding bands. The top one is to match my husband''s wedding band, the bottom one my husband bought for me as a surprise to match my engagement ring.

When we were picking out the wedding bands I couldn''t decide if I want to get the band to match my husband or the one to match me e-ring. My husband made the final decision and the truth is I was a little disappointed because I really like the eternity band a lot. My husband (fiancé back then)bought the ring while I went to the bathroom and suprised me with the ring and proposed again with the eternity band.

IMGP0239.jpg

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
here is the close up of the eternity band

IMGP0245.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bobo - I love both of those rings! I especially love the one that matches your ering. The thicker one is a great band to wear alone, or even with that eternity band!! Beautiful EC in that thing!!!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the e-ring

091105.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings! I especially love your eternity band that matches your ering. It's so nice that your husband surprised you with the second wedding band!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet hubby! Both are beautiful!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great surprise! I like them both, too!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are gorgeous!! Do you have any shots of the pave band with your halo ring?

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your compliments!

kcoursolle, I actually don''t have any shots of the band with the e-ring. Come to think of it I don''t know why I don''t... Let me go dig my camera out...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty wedding bands, and I LOVE your e-ring!!!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 12:13:04 PM
Author: Bobo ^__*
Thanks everyone for your compliments!

kcoursolle, I actually don''t have any shots of the band with the e-ring. Come to think of it I don''t know why I don''t... Let me go dig my camera out...
Yay, can''t wait to see the set together!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
I did some digging in my computer, and there is only one pix of the set togeter. I need to take more pictures of the rings together when I get a chance.

IMGP0087.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 5:39:22 PM
Author: Bobo ^__*
I did some digging in my computer, and there is only one pix of the set togeter. I need to take more pictures of the rings together when I get a chance.
oooooh, they look great together! So delicate and pretty!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Looks lovely! They match perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results