shape
carat
color
clarity

MY Wedding band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
My wedding band is being made and I''m ever so excited.... Icant wait to get it! I had to send my e-ring back to WF to get it fitted with my Wband I wont get to see a "mock up or cast of my band until next week but the My man made a mock up of what it will look like here it is ill send more pics as they come!

band_small.jpg

themrs

Rough_Rock
Interesting, will it be pink sapphires, spinels, diamonds?

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
they will be pink sapphires, we tried on many bands and this one just looked so feminine. I cant wait to see the real deal!

themrs

Rough_Rock
It sounds lovely, when will it be ready?

echelon6

Shiny_Rock
Just curious, why are the metals of different color? Your wedding band seems whiter than your e-ring in the photo. Different alloys?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t wait to see hand shots! I''m starting to really like the pink sapphire and diamond look. I love blue sapphires with diamonds too. Congrats!

themrs

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/15/2007 4:15:11 AM
Author: echelon6
Just curious, why are the metals of different color? Your wedding band seems whiter than your e-ring in the photo. Different alloys?
My understanding from the OP was that this was a photo shop job by her BF from stock WF pictures and not of the real rings. It likely has to do with lighting.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/15/2007 11:43:37 AM
Author: themrs
Date: 9/15/2007 4:15:11 AM

Author: echelon6

My understanding from the OP was that this was a photo shop job by her BF from stock WF pictures and not of the real rings. It likely has to do with lighting.

thank you for clearing this up :) I think it will be ready in about 3 weeks......
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it!!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2007 1:03:00 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Can''t wait to see it!!
36.gif
Me too! Looks like it will be beautiful! I love me some sapphires
3.gif
hee hee

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
That will be gorgeous! Can''t wait to see it when you get it on your hot little hand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results