shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding band just wasn''t to be

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
Here was my wedding ring, but it wasn't to be. Not quite wide enough, it looked a bit too delicate on my guy hand. And although quite lovely, and intricate, I'm not sure if the final band I get will be a similar hand engraved two tone band or a plainer two tone band.

Quite lovely though, I feel like I just stepped out of lord of the rings or something when I look at it. So it's been returned and now I look for a new band

ring06sm.jpg

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
another view

ring10sm.jpg

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
So a possible ring that''s wider would be this one:

ring_new.jpg

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a variation of the thinner ring I got, in a wider version.

ring_new2.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
London, what is the mm size on your original band and on the others that you''re considering?

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
original - 4mm, now looking at 6mm
6mm rings seem to look good on my finger, but as usual, you can''t always judge for sure when shopping online

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, so it would be significantly wider.

Of the two new options that you posted I like the first one more. I think because there is more white metal and the yellow metal seems more like an accent, but of course it is up to your personal choice (so feel free to ignore my opinion, LOL!).

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was a pretty ring! I''m sure the replacement will be even lovelier! What metal is your ering?

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
yeah, I like the first option too with the wider white gold area.

my fiance''s ering is platinum =)

well, on w/ the search i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results