shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding band for D''Vatche X-Prong

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I finally got around to buying a band. It''s 14KT WG comfort fit, 3.5 mm.

It''s really comfy, and even with all this width on my finger, I''m rarely aware of it. I really didn''t want a band, not to wear with my ering anyway, just for times the ering wasn''t practical. What I didn''t count on was how much I liked the two together, and what I REALLY didn''t count on, was that the second band makes my diamond look bigger.
6.gif
Hubby noticed it right off the bat, so that will tell ya. lol

I think it goes fairly well with my ering, and for just a little over 1/6th of the price of the WB from Vatche (at the time I got my ering, who knows now), I''ll take it.

I had my ering resized, as I''ve lost weight and when my finger was cool, I could literally shake it off with ease. Now that it''s hot, they can be a bit snug. Not uncomfotable at all, just a wee bit "sausagey" looking, but come fall/winter, I''ll be a happy camper.

So here goes, nothing specially really.

A more realistic view.

NWR4926.JPG

NWR4935.JPG

Profile.

NWR4871.JPG

NWR4981.JPG

Underside.

NWR4995.JPG

1.gif

NWR4952.JPG

Ellen, that really does look terrific! I agree that it is perfect with the Vatche ring, so good for you for getting a bargain!!!

Love the diamond in this one.

NWR4957.JPG

NWR4986.JPG

The diamond looks so big in this one. lol

NWR4947.JPG

Side view.

NWR 5004.JPG

30.gif

NWR49931.JPG

Purty.

NWR4945.JPG

Gettin there.

NWR5001.JPG

By itself.

NWR4845.JPG

I absolutely LOVE this picture, don''t ask me why, but I do.

NWR4937.JPG

Last one!
3.gif

NWR4960.JPG

Date: 6/18/2007 2:12:26 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Ellen, that really does look terrific! I agree that it is perfect with the Vatche ring, so good for you for getting a bargain!!!
Thanks ds, I really do like it myself!

And, as I told Dee in Chicago, but have never said on here I don''t believe, this is probably not my forever setting, so I just couldn''t see spending much on the band.

But ssshhhh, don''t tell the hubs.
9.gif

HI:

Great look Ellen! My your hands are tanned already!

cheers--Sharon

Date: 6/18/2007 2:37:05 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Great look Ellen! My your hands are tanned already!

cheers--Sharon
Thanks Sharon!

And yeah, I had to shift the tanning thing into high for that wedding. I actually got a compliment on it when Dee and I were shopping. lol

OH Elen, I have been waiting!!!! IT IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it !!!!!! I think it looks GREAT!!!!! WOWOWOOWOW
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What a perfect and beautiful fit! I love both rings, they have such a fluid look.

Looks great Ellen!

Date: 6/18/2007 2:29:35 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 6/18/2007 2:12:26 PM

Author: diamondseeker2006

Thanks ds, I really do like it myself!

And, as I told Dee in Chicago, but have never said on here I don''t believe, this is probably not my forever setting, so I just couldn''t see spending much on the band.

But ssshhhh, don''t tell the hubs.
9.gif

Ellen, I agree with DS and others that the band really does look perfect with your e-ring..i love the set!!

so, any idea''s on what you want your forever setting to be?
31.gif

Absolute perfection! I LOVE the two rings together!

Now, back to Mrs. S.''s question... what about those ideas for a "forever setting"?
11.gif

It''s lovely Ellen!!

Oooooooh, I LOVE it! LOVE the rings together!

Beautiful! They look great together!

Do you mind sharing where you found your band? I have been looking for a 3.5mm to wear with my 3 stone ring, and am having a hard time finding one.

Oh, Ellen! I love the look of the two rings together - and Oh My Stars (to quote SDL) is your diamond GORGEOUS! It seems to know when to "pose", and it looke HUGE!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP