shape
carat
color
clarity

My vintage sapphire engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CaityJ

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
How incredibly lovely! Everything about it is wonderful. Congratulations!
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 2:48:35 PM
Author: CaityJ
This really shows how the side works with the single cut tiny diamonds at the edges and larger OEC in the middle. Also, a piece of fuzz. That''s my artistic contribution to the piece...I think it really sells it.

Hahaha-hilarious! And your ring is stunning! Feel free to inundate us with photos...pretty please?!
5.gif

CaityJ

Rough_Rock
This is actually my ring nestled in with some others the dealer had at the time (November 2005). I tried on at least 10 others from him, some of which I''ve circled in this tray. As you can see, this was a tough decision ;-) To keep things simple, we only looked at things within our budget, which is what I hear as good advice around here (and from smart people elsewhere): "determine how much you can spend, and then buy the best you can afford."

caityjrings.jpg

CaityJ

Rough_Rock
Here are some more I tried. Like I said earlier, we couldn''t afford any rubies. This is really too bad, as there would have been contenders!

caityjrings2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results