shape
carat
color
clarity

My Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
Hubby upgraded my ering from a .54 to a .80! I love it. It is set in platinum and has 2 little diamonds on either side. I still can''t figure out how to upload a pic from my new dig camara so here is the insurance pic that came FINALLY in the mail today. Once I will the battle with the dig camara I will post some better finger shots!!

VS2
F
6.01X6.09X3.66
60.5% Depth
59% Table
Very thin to slightly thick girdle
Culet none
Polish Good
Symmetry Very Good
Fluorescence Faint
Also it has 66 facets instead of 58. I am not sure if that makes a huge difference but the stone is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
36.gif

10076636ring.gif

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
OH I just LOVE my ring! I know I sound like a ninny. Sorry. You know what I just really love is the weight of it. The ring is solid platinum! Where is goes up to meet the diamond is all solid not carved out. It just feels "right" on my finger! I love it!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely! Congrats!
36.gif

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!
On top of that I just realized I went from a "Rough Rock" status to a "Cut Rock" status!! How does that happen??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You post a certain number of times, the more you post the higher your grade.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif

I love the surprise diamonds on the side!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Glad to finally see a picture of your ring Karen. It is just gorgeous, so sleek and classy! You have every right to be thrilled with it. Now figure out that camera of yours so we can see it on your hand!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow...what a beautiful ring....that mounting is GREAT!!

Congratulations!
widget

jewelgirl

Shiny_Rock
Very Very Beatiful setting! So sleek and classic...

Post handshots soon!!!!!!!!

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
I just love it! I have a five stone anniversary band with a 2mm plain band as a spacer ring so they don''t rub.

Hubby is currently working on that new dig camara for me. Keep your fingers crossed!!
31.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!

Can''t wait for more pics!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it looks really nice!! The setting is beautiful and the stone must fit it perfectly. I can''t wait to see the handshots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results